WWE2kdev Topic (Updated: Oct 24th)

Ernez

• Replies 923
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was just thinking we needed a thread for gameplay vids, nice.

Really pleased with what I'm seeing so far but I have 1 complaint, the referee. He seems to count way too slow, not to mention it seems to take him longer to get down to count. Honestly isn't that big of a deal but it's something I've noticed lately.

he's a ***** moron.

looking at the videos that have been released, it looks like the the speed of the count is tied to meter. maybe it's a slower but not by much

Yeah that's what I've been thinking, wasn't sure if I was seeing things.

I'm pretty sure it's tied to the meter now. Meter fail, count.

Thanks for making this.

No new moves in truth vs wade but still great video

^ New gut buster and nerve hold. (And reversals). But yeah not much.

at 0:51 a new face stretch and reaction

barrett follows it up by standing over his opponent and shaking his head

subtle but its new

That looked like something Barrett would do too. Almost as if it was character specific.

Did they go back to the old Bullhammer animation? Last year he hit it without pulling the opponent towards him.

Yeah notice that too. I hope not.

Really pleased with what I'm seeing so far but I have 1 complaint, the referee. He seems to count way too slow, not to mention it seems to take him longer to get down to count. Honestly isn't that big of a deal but it's something I've noticed lately.

he's a *censored*ing moron.

looking at the videos that have been released, it looks like the the speed of the count is tied to meter. maybe it's a slower but not by much

May have over exaggerated a bit, should've just said I've noticed the ref was slower this time around. But now that you mention it, that seems like exactly what they did. Getting 1 chance per count is kinda cool imo so I'm now less bothered by the ref being a bit slower with counting.

he's a *censored*ing moron.

May have over exaggerated a bit, should've just said I've noticed the ref was slower this time around. But now that you mention it, that seems like exactly what they did. Getting 1 chance per count is kinda cool imo so I'm now less bothered by the ref being a bit slower with counting.

How do we get one chance per count? Do we need a finisher? Some articles ive read say if you have a finisher you can use pin escape and others haven't mentioned it.

Archived