WWF 2001 Invasion angle REBOOKED

mrleedles

So... this is going to happen.

Basically For you new Wrestling fans the Invasion was a wrestling storyline where, after WCW & ECW were bought by the WWF, they used the talent they COULD acquire (with the exception of few (Jeff Jarrett, Buff Bagwell)), to host an angle that spanned 7 months and ended with a 5v5 elimination tag match for control over the WWF. The WWF won, and it was considered as one of the worst angles the WWF had ever done as all it did was basically bolster Vince McMahon's own ego. Well... here I am, mrleedles, and I am booking this angle again. It will span from Survivor Series 2001 (POTENTIALLY) to Survivor Series 2002 (POTENTIALLY, ENDING DATE NOT FINALIZED) and will feature many WCW, ECW, and good WWF talent. I am saying this now tough. In my game, it started in October, so I am skipping past No Mercy to Survivor Series, simply because No Mercy is just a throwaway PPV for me. Other than that, I will update this regularly, and I hope you readers have a fun time with this diary. Good day, and I hope you stay for the booking.

Archived