• Please log in to reply
3066 replies to this topic

#2401 chazman32

chazman32

Jobber

• Members
  • 109 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 02:31 AM

anybody else with a ps4 that downloaded the new dlc not able to edit the wrestlers in the game outfits

#2402 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 29,125 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 02:55 AM

The only issue i see with universe mode is it undoes certain shows and titles. Annoying but easily fixable it doesnt erase your shit.

Mine isn't saving at all, Everytime I restart my game it resets.

Oh shit yeah thats really bad then i feel for ya. Mine just resets titles and ppvs to default settings but all my progress saves still so thats really bad. On the Xbox One btw so idk whats up.

#2403 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 12,731 posts
  • Gamertag: Ernez

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:07 AM

The only issue i see with universe mode is it undoes certain shows and titles. Annoying but easily fixable it doesnt erase your shit.

Oh shit yeah thats really bad then i feel for ya. Mine just resets titles and ppvs to default settings but all my progress saves still so thats really bad. On the Xbox One btw so idk whats up.

Yeah, I'm on Xbox One too, hoping they fix it soon so I can at least play universe. :P

#2404 Willows Way

Willows Way

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 29,125 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:14 AM

Yeah, I'm on Xbox One too, hoping they fix it soon so I can at least play universe. :P

Me too Universe is literally all i play lol.

#2405 King Nova

King Nova

Legend

• Members
  • 5,755 posts
  • SEN (PS3): OhSoNoVa

Posted 27 January 2016 - 04:13 AM

Joe is so much fun to play with. Played two amazing matches with him so far, against Cena and then Bryan. Both on legend. They flowed so well, its still surreal seeing him in a wwe video game

#2406 glennsoe

glennsoe

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 4,032 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 04:14 AM

What are some of the moves in the game that we need to put in Joe's moveset that's not in his default move set?

#2407 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 81,503 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 04:20 AM

Still scoffing at Flamingo and Doritos being in the "future stars" pack. Definition of useless.

#2408 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,977 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted 27 January 2016 - 04:33 AM

What are some of the moves in the game that we need to put in Joe's moveset that's not in his default move set?

havent got it but some quick moves they may/may not have: powerbomb 3, sitout powerbomb 3, samoan drop 6, snapmare soccer kick, snap suplex 2. 

can anyone check to see if the dlc resets movesets? don't want to lose all my unfinished stuff and start from scratch.

#2409 Bushy.

Bushy.

"The Bad Guy" Triple X

• Members
  • 17,815 posts
  • SEN (PS3): bushysowavvey

Posted 27 January 2016 - 04:34 AM

Joe is fun to use. His model is AMAZING as well. I need to find a way to get my money back though.

#2410 dwzero1

dwzero1
  • Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 05:12 AM

Joe is fun to use. His model is AMAZING as well. I need to find a way to get my money back though.

Don't bother contacting 2K. They'll tell you to contact Sony.

I did thru Sony support chat though, explained my situation and am getting a refund in 3-5 days.

#2411 Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts

Thank You, Taker

• Members
  • 18,820 posts
  • Gamertag: RollTheDoobieB
  • SEN (PS3): RollTheD00bieB
  • Twitter: @ItsChayseDoe

Posted 27 January 2016 - 06:56 AM

2k has to patch this shit. You get Joe & Bam & Murphy, but in return you get bullshit, like inability to save Universe modes, everything resetting, and my personal problem, the game won't f'n save my alt attires, when I change which one I want to have as the default attire.

#2412 VanillaSlice

VanillaSlice

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,669 posts
  • Gamertag: brennanshow37

Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:00 AM

Dam this will suck, I guess ill have to wait.

#2413 Youssef

Youssef

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,970 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 10:26 AM

Been playing with Joe all the time since yesterday. So much fun to use.

#2414 Vinsmoker

Vinsmoker

SULLIVAN MY SON

• Members
  • 35,317 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 27 January 2016 - 12:57 PM

havent got it but some quick moves they may/may not have: powerbomb 3, sitout powerbomb 3, samoan drop 6, snapmare soccer kick, snap suplex 2. 

can anyone check to see if the dlc resets movesets? don't want to lose all my unfinished stuff and start from scratch.
They weren't reseted for me, but I also didn't get the Universe mode reset and generally have a less-buggy experience. So...idk. Might be too risky.

#2415 NegativeCreep

NegativeCreep

1982 Counselor of the Year

• Members
  • 3,523 posts
  • SEN (PS3): N3GAT1VE_CR33P (PS4)
  • Twitter: @N3gativeCr33p

Posted 27 January 2016 - 01:04 PM

2k has to patch this shit. You get Joe & Bam & Murphy, but in return you get bullshit, like inability to save Universe modes, everything resetting, and my personal problem, the game won't f'n save my alt attires, when I change which one I want to have as the default attire.

Indeed... and I think I'll play other games until it's all sorted out.

#2416 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,977 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted 27 January 2016 - 02:49 PM

They weren't reseted for me, but I also didn't get the Universe mode reset and generally have a less-buggy experience. So...idk. Might be too risky.

think i'll just wait it out.

#2417 G.M.P

G.M.P

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 19,687 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:12 PM

I seem to be one of the lucky few who haven't had universe mode effected so far. That said, yeah, 2K needs to fix this stuff pronto. This is a big issue because it renders an entire game-mode practically useless.

But my god Joes model is absolutely amazing. Picture perfect, i'd say.

#2418 Kingbdl

Kingbdl

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,526 posts
  • Gamertag: The Viper BDL

Posted 27 January 2016 - 03:55 PM

The only problem I have is I deleted Main Event and it keeps coming back. Not a big deal.

#2419 TRaShflow

TRaShflow

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 940 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 04:46 PM

my universe ps4 is now unplayable  it resets the title changes and

shows back to the games sets and when i will change a show it goes back to the games main screen xD

i have a 2 weeks old usb save but it makes me so angry

that a simple dlc pack could so much work-- :l

#2420 ........

Lower Midcard

• Banned
  • 853 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 05:04 PM

2K has done much more for us than THQ ever did. When are people gonna realize that no game is ever going to be perfect? Technology and code is so much more advanced its not like the old days. Atleast 2K acknowledges the problems at hands and tries to quickly fix shit.

But atleast THQs Crap works most of the time. And aint as much as a bug fest as 2k

lolwut? Did you actually play the THQ games? They were FAR buggier than 2Ks stuff.

Lmao THQs games were awful bug wise. Freeze glitches anyone? Unblockable move exploits? The list goes on. I know youre upset, and if you wanna delete the game go ahead thats your perrogative but this game is a gem compared to the shit THQ fed us

I mean yeah 2K games have their fair share of issues, but it's like a bug-free heaven compared to the days where I couldn't go a day without a THQ WWE game hard-crashing my system for gods sake.

Every time I hear someone say 2K games are worse bug-wise than THQ, I have the unstoppable urge to force them to sit down and try playing Smackdown VS Raw 2008.

Lol i've played every wrestling game including smackdown Vs raw 08 on PSP. Besides last years trash on Ps4. This has to b 1 of the worst i ever played. So you know what you all keep give 2k the benefit of the doubt but 2k hasn't impressed me yet. 

Yeah, somehow I don't believe you.

2K has done much more for us than THQ ever did. When are people gonna realize that no game is ever going to be perfect? Technology and code is so much more advanced its not like the old days. Atleast 2K acknowledges the problems at hands and tries to quickly fix shit.

But atleast THQs Crap works most of the time. And aint as much as a bug fest as 2k

lolwut? Did you actually play the THQ games? They were FAR buggier than 2Ks stuff.

Lmao THQs games were awful bug wise. Freeze glitches anyone? Unblockable move exploits? The list goes on. I know youre upset, and if you wanna delete the game go ahead thats your perrogative but this game is a gem compared to the shit THQ fed us

I mean yeah 2K games have their fair share of issues, but it's like a bug-free heaven compared to the days where I couldn't go a day without a THQ WWE game hard-crashing my system for gods sake.

Every time I hear someone say 2K games are worse bug-wise than THQ, I have the unstoppable urge to force them to sit down and try playing Smackdown VS Raw 2008.

Lol i've played every wrestling game including smackdown Vs raw 08 on PSP. Besides last years trash on Ps4. This has to b 1 of the worst i ever played. So you know what you all keep give 2k the benefit of the doubt but 2k hasn't impressed me yet. 

Yeah, somehow I don't believe you.

Lol look up my old Psn Profile lol a matter fact here i'll do it for u. http://psnprofiles.c...apturesassassin WWE SmackDown Vs Raw 2011, WWE 12, WWE 13, WWE 2k14, WWE 2k15, and Now WWE 2k16. Plus i played the older ones