DLC Discussion

Ernez

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love that we have a Japan arena but it full of americans

Lol, yeah, nice one 2K!

Didn't they also remove the arena logos that were suppose to be on the arena?

Yep..it is basically generic looking. The American fans in it look so weird. I was really hoping for a Japanese crowd. This should really be a option for future games.

Has anyone had the issue of when going to edit the HOF DLC characters in Superstar Edit, none of their gear is there or selectable? All the gear for the other DLC characters have been able to be selected and altered when using any other superstar but none on the new DLC gear is in Superstar Edit for me...

Ah man, thats too bad, i havent had time to play eith the new dlc, but i did want to give 2014 nash 1996s attire. Can you at least change the colors of the their attires, ie making sacage black/white?

I don't know when this was added, probably in a patch, but they added a tired animation to the standing SCM.
As soon as it connects, the animation changes to the same animation as the Corner tired SCM.

also did anybody notice that they changed earthquake's finisher to the real earthquake splash where he runs to both side and then sit on them???

played as him today and noticed this

last week he ran to only one side and didn't jump as much around before running

might be just me idk..

also did anybody notice that they changed earthquake's finisher to the real earthquake splash where he runs to both side and then sit on them???

played as him today and noticed this

last week he ran to only one side and didn't jump as much around before running

might be just me idk..

it depends on the opponent's position on the match.

Just like Big E's splash

I don't know when this was added, probably in a patch, but they added a tired animation to the standing SCM.

As soon as it connects, the animation changes to the same animation as the Corner tired SCM.

You guys are so lucky, I can't believe that after years of lame SCM animations in WWE games we STILL don't have a decent one

You guys are so lucky, I can't believe that after years of lame SCM animations in WWE games we STILL don't have a decent one

Same as the Stunner then.

The only issue with this Sweet Chin Music is that you don't stay on the ground after hitting a standing tired SCM.

The only issue with this Sweet Chin Music is that you don't stay on the ground after hitting a standing tired SCM.

I know.

I know.

Do you stay down(tired animation) with any of the standing superkicks?

I know.

Do you stay down(tired animation) with any of the standing superkicks?

Nope, some of 'em you do the whole "drop to one knee" thing but this is the only one with an actual tired animation.

Love that they added a Hall of Fame, WCW and a WWE retro minitron but it would've been cool to hook us up with an NXT tron and minitron. Would've been really useful for a number of caws I have.

So you guys think theres a chance Nakamura could be DLC for 2K17?

Ive given up guessing rosters. Every time i think someone came in early enough they arent in and vice versa. I would have bet money that sasha, charlotte, and becky would be in 2k16 and joe wouldnt make it.

Archived