DLC Discussion

Ernez

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DLC finally went up about 12 minutes ago.

Yeah, saw that and started downloading. Scared the shit out of me when it said a simple 2 gigs would take 4 hours though, thought something was going wrong with my connection at the worst possible time. It fixed itself though, thank god.

They need to make the HoF Showcase, a yearly thing, after playing it. Nicely done, and I'm on the 360

I'm not so sure of that. They kind of already have slipped a bit in to the "reuse old storylines over and over" rhythm, and i'd only really accept this if every time, its a HOF story that hasn't been done before.

They need to make the HoF Showcase, a yearly thing, after playing it. Nicely done, and I'm on the 360

I'm not so sure of that. They kind of already have slipped a bit in to the "reuse old storylines over and over" rhythm, and i'd only really accept this if every time, its a HOF story that hasn't been done before.

Well this pack focuses on the class of 2015 inductees and so maybe 2k17 can have a showcase that focuses on 2016's class or in general and then 2k18 can focus on 2017's class and so on.

The cool thing about a HOF showcase is that it's not about one person's career or a certain era. It's basically a Legends of Wrestling thing because it would cover big matches from WWF,WCW,ECW,NWA and whatever else wwe owns. It would be a good excuse to get legends and arenas from different promotions and wwe that haven't been in a game before or have rarely been in.

Imagine something like..

NWA Dusty vs Ric Flair

Ric Flair vs Sting

DDP vs nWo Randy Savage

Paul Orndoff and Roddy Piper vs somebody

New Age Outlaws vs Road Warriors

Rocky Johnson and Tony Atlas vs somebody

Eddie Guerrero vs Brock

Dean Malenko vs WCW Chris Jericho

Etc.

Well this pack focuses on the class of 2015 inductees and so maybe 2k17 can have a showcase that focuses on 2016's class or in general and then 2k18 can focus on 2017's class and so on.

The cool thing about a HOF showcase is that it's not about one person's career or a certain era. It's basically a Legends of Wrestling thing because it would cover big matches from WWF,WCW,ECW,NWA and whatever else wwe owns. It would be a good excuse to get legends and arenas from different promotions and wwe that haven't been in a game before or have rarely been in.

Imagine something like..

NWA Dusty vs Ric Flair

Ric Flair vs Sting

DDP vs nWo Randy Savage

Paul Orndoff and Roddy Piper vs somebody

New Age Outlaws vs Road Warriors

Rocky Johnson and Tony Atlas vs somebody

Eddie Guerrero vs Brock

Dean Malenko vs WCW Chris Jericho

Etc.

Yeah definitely, I just mean we should be careful, we've had enough repeats is all i'm saying.

Yes, but Harlem Sidekick is what SD JBI/SYM called an Outside Creasent Kick. It does not look like a Superkick, like the King Sidekick did.

Well...there are 10 standing Superkicks available. Pick one

Stevie Ray has Superkick 6 as his signature

Archived