iamthedoctor

Wrestling's Greatest Fan

• Members
  • 14,080 posts
  • Gamertag: iamthedoctor666
  • SEN (PS3): iamthedoctor666
  • Twitter: iamthedoctor666

Posted 26 January 2016 - 08:55 AM

Will be glad when Quakes finisher gets put back in.

it was dumb that they took it out after he was in SvR09

This year they need to make it a pin move.

#2303 TheAbyss24

TheAbyss24

Opener

• Members
  • 413 posts
  • Gamertag: TheAbyss24

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:00 AM

Not working for me its in the wwe shop but when I go to download it goes to cancel select or services agreement 

#2304 iamthedoctor

iamthedoctor

Wrestling's Greatest Fan

• Members
  • 14,080 posts
  • Gamertag: iamthedoctor666
  • SEN (PS3): iamthedoctor666
  • Twitter: iamthedoctor666

Posted 26 January 2016 - 09:04 AM

*sigh* not for the first time either, but I really wish we could buy DLC outside of the packs. BAM and Los Matadors do nothing for me.

I always thought it'd be great if they made a good game and then just kept updating it instead of a new game every year. Give it a couple of years between games but update the content. New superstars/music etc. I get it's a money thing, but that'd be great.

I also wish they'd do something like WWE All-Stars did or whatever it was where you could import/export characters from other games and switch games.

As an Example, they already copy models over from 2k15, why not allow us to bring Del Rio or Punk over from 2k15 into 2k16. It can't be that difficult.

They have to have permission to use their models and I know Punk would have said "No way."  Del Rio is another story.  Plus it's all based on pretty much who WWE wants in the game.  For instance, AJ Lee left WWE around the cut-off date yet still wasn't in the game due to her association with CM Punk.  Also the game you're thinking of is Legend of Wrestlemania allowing you to import the SvR 2009 roster with the exception of the DLC which was dumb since it had Vader, Bushwhackers, Earthquake, and Doink

Those guys were actually supposed to be dlc for LOW but since the sales were poor compared to smackdown vs raw 2009 they converted the models to 2009 dlc instead. 

They didnt just convert those characters into the game. THQ had to create the models for that game because the models on SVR were different. Thats why the Legend count was so low. They had the current era hidden away that you could only unlock if you bought the SVR game.

#2305 Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts

Thank You, Taker

• Members
  • 18,820 posts
  • Gamertag: RollTheDoobieB
  • SEN (PS3): RollTheD00bieB
  • Twitter: @ItsChayseDoe

Posted 26 January 2016 - 10:08 AM

Downloaded. Works. Samoa Joe is awesome.

#2306 cuey82

cuey82

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 743 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:27 PM

I've seen the new grapples and double teams with this DLC, are there any new strikes?

#2307 Creep.

Creep.

Bludgeon.

• Members
  • 34,183 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 26 January 2016 - 01:54 PM

Blake & Murphy are fun to play as. So is Samoa Joe he debuted right into the NXT title picture by feuding with champ Sami Zayn.

I've seen the new grapples and double teams with this DLC, are there any new strikes?

Joe has A strike combo. Not sure about any other new strikes.

#2308 Vinsmoker

Vinsmoker

SULLIVAN MY SON

• Members
  • 35,320 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:24 PM

Samoa Joe has the ST Joe as a corner reversal move :D

Edited by Mink Tribe, 26 January 2016 - 02:24 PM.

#2309 Oldsie

Oldsie

• Members
  • 8,058 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Ask

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:33 PM

*Censored*, it still isn't up for me.

#2310 Creep.

Creep.

Bludgeon.

• Members
  • 34,183 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:34 PM

Samoa Joe has the ST Joe as a corner reversal move :D

Yeah does I was pleasantly surprised when that happened. Happened 3 times in my first match with him too. Joe's moveset is pretty damn good.

#2311 RyanCE

RyanCE

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 730 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:54 PM

I was hoping for a lot more with Joe. You'd think a big name like him would get more than six unique moves.

Island Driver
Multiple boot scrapes to running facewash
Powerbomb to Boston Crab
Inverted atomic drop that leaves the opponent standing (to setup his big boot)
Non-running senton
Snapmare to chest chop to soccer ball kick
Running knee drop off the ropes

#2312 RnC

RnC

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:08 PM

In a the UK PSN store but my PSN is a *censored* it has crashed 3 times so far, it's really winding me up now, I get some sort of http error come up, GRRR!!!

#2313 RnC

RnC

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:08 PM

Is anyone else having problems with the PSN downloading the pack?

Edited by RnC, 26 January 2016 - 03:18 PM.

#2314 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,980 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:47 PM

strike combo is AWESOME. would work for Itami and a bunch of indy/Japanese dudes

#2315 nystyle

nystyle

Legend

• Members
  • 7,136 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:51 PM

*sigh* not for the first time either, but I really wish we could buy DLC outside of the packs. BAM and Los Matadors do nothing for me.

I always thought it'd be great if they made a good game and then just kept updating it instead of a new game every year. Give it a couple of years between games but update the content. New superstars/music etc. I get it's a money thing, but that'd be great.

I also wish they'd do something like WWE All-Stars did or whatever it was where you could import/export characters from other games and switch games.

As an Example, they already copy models over from 2k15, why not allow us to bring Del Rio or Punk over from 2k15 into 2k16. It can't be that difficult.

They have to have permission to use their models and I know Punk would have said "No way."  Del Rio is another story.  Plus it's all based on pretty much who WWE wants in the game.  For instance, AJ Lee left WWE around the cut-off date yet still wasn't in the game due to her association with CM Punk.  Also the game you're thinking of is Legend of Wrestlemania allowing you to import the SvR 2009 roster with the exception of the DLC which was dumb since it had Vader, Bushwhackers, Earthquake, and Doink

Those guys were actually supposed to be dlc for LOW but since the sales were poor compared to smackdown vs raw 2009 they converted the models to 2009 dlc instead. 

They didnt just convert those characters into the game. THQ had to create the models for that game because the models on SVR were different. Thats why the Legend count was so low. They had the current era hidden away that you could only unlock if you bought the SVR game.

Ih, the community manager at the time (tank?) said they converted the models. I figured an employee would know.

#2316 Kingbdl

Kingbdl

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,526 posts
  • Gamertag: The Viper BDL

Posted 26 January 2016 - 04:07 PM

strike combo is AWESOME. would work for Itami and a bunch of indy/Japanese dudes

I was thinking it looked like the combo AJ Styles used in the Rumble and at RAW.

#2317 G.M.P

G.M.P

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 19,722 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 26 January 2016 - 04:09 PM

So... PS4 in Ontario Canada, cannot find the DLC. God I hate how they do DLC on PS4.

#2318 Fight Me.

Fight Me.

Ska Madness

• Members
  • 33,852 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 04:28 PM

PSN doesn't update until like 3-5pm, right?

#2319 G.M.P

G.M.P

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 19,722 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 26 January 2016 - 04:29 PM

I'm not sure, seems really inconsistent sometimes. Either way it annoys the piss out of me.

#2320 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks.

• Members
  • 33,185 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 04:34 PM

Yup