3066 replies to this topic

#2281 baken1942

baken1942

Opener

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:39 AM

DLC is up here in Edmonton too on xbox one

Edited by baken1942, 26 January 2016 - 02:39 AM.

#2282 JLJM

JLJM

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 650 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:42 AM

*sigh* not for the first time either, but I really wish we could buy DLC outside of the packs. BAM and Los Matadors do nothing for me.

#2283 SpudimusPrime89

SpudimusPrime89

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,440 posts
  • Gamertag: SpudimusPrime89
  • Twitter: @SpudimusPrime89

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:43 AM

Can confirm it's up in the US on Xbox One. Not quite sure why Blake has a Diving Moonsault as his second finisher.

Edited by SpudimusPrime89, 26 January 2016 - 02:44 AM.

#2284 baken1942

baken1942

Opener

• Members
  • 204 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 02:56 AM

*sigh* not for the first time either, but I really wish we could buy DLC outside of the packs. BAM and Los Matadors do nothing for me.

I always thought it'd be great if they made a good game and then just kept updating it instead of a new game every year. Give it a couple of years between games but update the content. New superstars/music etc. I get it's a money thing, but that'd be great.

I also wish they'd do something like WWE All-Stars did or whatever it was where you could import/export characters from other games and switch games.

As an Example, they already copy models over from 2k15, why not allow us to bring Del Rio or Punk over from 2k15 into 2k16. It can't be that difficult.

#2285 Dont Feed The Parasprites

Dont Feed The Parasprites

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 970 posts
  • Gamertag: TheBoxyGhost

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:10 AM

I always thought it'd be great if they made a good game and then just kept updating it instead of a new game every year. Give it a couple of years between games but update the content. New superstars/music etc. I get it's a money thing, but that'd be great.

I also wish they'd do something like WWE All-Stars did or whatever it was where you could import/export characters from other games and switch games.

As an Example, they already copy models over from 2k15, why not allow us to bring Del Rio or Punk over from 2k15 into 2k16. It can't be that difficult.

They have to have permission to use their models and I know Punk would have said "No way."  Del Rio is another story.  Plus it's all based on pretty much who WWE wants in the game.  For instance, AJ Lee left WWE around the cut-off date yet still wasn't in the game due to her association with CM Punk.  Also the game you're thinking of is Legend of Wrestlemania allowing you to import the SvR 2009 roster with the exception of the DLC which was dumb since it had Vader, Bushwhackers, Earthquake, and Doink

#2286 cngjl1986

cngjl1986

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:35 AM

#2287 RnC

RnC

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:48 AM

Los Matadores are very underwhelming imo, no El Torito as a entrance 'prop', no new moves seemingly....only good thing was their finisher

#2288 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,980 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:49 AM

smh they really used the indy moves for sigs/finishers instead of actually animating stuff they do? alright guys

#2289 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 12,741 posts
  • Gamertag: Ernez

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:59 AM

Dunno if he showed the winning animations in those videos, if not here:

#2290 Oldsie

Oldsie

• Members
  • 8,058 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Ask

Posted 26 January 2016 - 04:41 AM

I can't find it, *Censored*.

#2291 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 12,741 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:03 AM

Try searching future.

#2292 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks.

• Members
  • 33,185 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:16 AM

Love that there are more tag moves but yikes at everyone's finishers and sigs besides Joe.

#2293 Oldsie

Oldsie

• Members
  • 8,058 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Ask

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:17 AM

Try searching future.
It doesn't show up, sadly.

#2294 nystyle

nystyle

Legend

• Members
  • 7,136 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:31 AM

They have to have permission to use their models and I know Punk would have said "No way."  Del Rio is another story.  Plus it's all based on pretty much who WWE wants in the game.  For instance, AJ Lee left WWE around the cut-off date yet still wasn't in the game due to her association with CM Punk.  Also the game you're thinking of is Legend of Wrestlemania allowing you to import the SvR 2009 roster with the exception of the DLC which was dumb since it had Vader, Bushwhackers, Earthquake, and Doink

Those guys were actually supposed to be dlc for LOW but since the sales were poor compared to smackdown vs raw 2009 they converted the models to 2009 dlc instead. 

#2295 cngjl1986

cngjl1986

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,419 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:31 AM

Los Matadores are very underwhelming imo, no El Torito as a entrance 'prop', no new moves seemingly....only good thing was their finisher

Edited by cng, 26 January 2016 - 05:33 AM.

#2296 1ManGang

1ManGang

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 809 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:33 AM

do los matdores and blake and wesley show up as a team with a tag finisher when downloaded or do we have to create the tag teams and set their entrances in "edit teams?"

do their move sets automatically have the tag finishers? If not what is the tag finisher called for each team? 

Edited by 1ManGang, 26 January 2016 - 05:33 AM.

#2297 AgeofSandow

AgeofSandow

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,980 posts
  • SEN (PS3): AgeofSandow

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:35 AM

Love that there are more tag moves but yikes at everyone's finishers and sigs besides Joe.

it's stuff they used on the indies, but I think they just used wiki articles. because they only used those moves like once or twice

#2298 Ernez

Ernez

People Power

• Universal Moderator
  • 12,741 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:43 AM

do los matdores and blake and wesley show up as a team with a tag finisher when downloaded or do we have to create the tag teams and set their entrances in "edit teams?"

do their move sets automatically have the tag finishers? If not what is the tag finisher called for each team? 

It does it automatically.

#2299 King Nova

King Nova

Legend

• Members
  • 5,756 posts
  • SEN (PS3): OhSoNoVa

Posted 26 January 2016 - 05:44 AM

Im salty af right now that the Brainbuster used for BaMs tag finisher isnt in as a stand alone, new brainbuster. God damn it

#2300 Stryfe

Stryfe

New Talent

• Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 06:07 AM

with the brainbuster/frogsplash finisher, I need to get an Art Barr for Los Gringos Locos!