DLC Discussion

Ernez

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They only HOF DLC stuff was Macho Man w/ Liz vs. Jake The Snake (exhibition), Rikishi vs. Rock (showcase), and The Outsiders vs. Harlem Heat (showcase).

For the Halloween Havoc match, there were no entrances, but both managers (Sister Sherri and Col. Parker) are there for Harlem Heat. Everybody looks great in this match, although I wish Scott Hall had the blood drip trunks (It's just CHICO on the front and OUTSIDERS on the back here). Booker is more buff than I expected. Kinda hard to tell the difference between him and Stevie Ray at times.

I didnt even realize sister sherri came with the dlc. awesome!

does flair have the theme they gave the default flair or they actually give him his correct theme?

I heard that he also has the 92 WWF theme.

I just don't see how Flair can come out on WWE TV with his real theme but not have it in the games.

especially when the theme is in the public domain in the USA and is free of charge to use.

does flair have the theme they gave the default flair or they actually give him his correct theme?

I heard that he also has the 92 WWF theme.

I just don't see how Flair can come out on WWE TV with his real theme but not have it in the games.

especially when the theme is in the public domain in the USA and is free of charge to use.

Perhaps 2K botched.

Love the animation for the superplex.

Hell yeah, me too! I wish the standard Top Rope Superplex had a better selling animation like this one too, instead of just hoping right back up.

Glad to see someone happy about the most simplest of moves too haha

Ooh! New Macho Man entrance! Pretty similar to the one in the game, but they removed the annoying "licking his thumbs" or "flicking his nose", whichever you prefer to call it. Not as good as the Macho Man nWo entrance from WWE 13, but still an improvement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dQw0mWSiYg

Archived