DLC Discussion

Ernez

The issue is they can't be used in MyCareer or set as default for normal wrestlers for that mode

Which just makes that mode even more boring than it currently is...

EXACTLY!

Think he means the mode is boring as is. With or without the ability to set alt attires to default for in game wrestlers.

Anyway, you really expect them to release separate attire updates on top of the ability to do it yourself, all for the sake of one mode?

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any idea of new tag moves?

I know none of them did it, but would love to see total elimination.

I hope we got some basic but brutal moves for Hall and Nash. I feel like good tag team moves for two big wrestlers is missing

True...we have the rkobomb & doomsday device which is sweet...but need something heavier for the power teams

As if that ever happened...bushies got pummeled by disasters in that match...it was beginning of feud with LOD

I just now remembered that Typhoon was Shockmaster. Now I know what to do with him!

Not sure you can make them fall through a wall.

"He fell right on his arse!"

Loving this DLC. Didn't LOD interfere in that Summerslam match?

sooowww maybeee

maybee maybee maybeee

we get a suprise lod *___*?

Nice dream dude, but they'd have announced L.O.D if they were in the game, at SummerSlam '91 Hawk and Animal came down after the match

Loving this DLC. Didn't LOD interfere in that Summerslam match?

sooowww maybeee

maybee maybee maybeee

we get a suprise lod *___*?

That would rule (LOD vs disasters better).

While there are sweet caws of LOD, in game would be great...get their music...but i think too much to hope for;(

I'm so excited for this DLC!!

We need the Battering ram and at least Earthquake with his Earthquake splash finisher as a pin.

Theres not a chance we ll get LOD as DLC because they would have announced at and I bet if we did they would be NPC.

I just now remembered that Typhoon was Shockmaster. Now I know what to do with him!

Not sure you can make them fall through a wall.

"He fell right on his arse!"

Only because Arn Anderson put a 2x4 below the wall and fixed it on purpose as a rib so he fell over that way.

I remember reading that the Shockmaster was supposed to be a serious "dark" character

Regardless of the Angle he still went over at Fall Brawl including going over at Starrcade, I dont recall him losing a single match during his time in WCW minus the Battle Royal they had at Battlebowl.

I don't think Vince was really phased by the incident because he soon got hired after a few months later. I was a bit suprised that he came back as they kinda announced it during the european tour update said Quake got injured after eating too much fish but his old partner Typhoon was returning to get even with Yoko.

Archived