Texture Topic

karatekid719

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure if this is useable, but I did an edit of a Nathan Jones picture to try and make it useable as a CAW face. Using some stuff from a 2k14 video tutorial and how I know 2k16's Face Import works.

Nathan%20Jones%20Face_zpsfq3sbno3.png

Original Image (Which was the best one I could find):

017_NATH_S2003_002-3954289622_zpscw6avdi

For the record, when in doubt, Tumblr can also prove pretty helpful in finding ref pics of people and/or good face shots. I'm trying to gather stuff for Christina Von Eerie, though, which is a hell of a task, tattoo-wise; nevermind her gear with band patches and shit. Still missing a solid shots of her spiderwebs above her breasts that aren't covered anywhere by her shirt(s)....a clearer shot of her neck tattoo...looks like Middle-Eastern writing of some sort?....I think there's a heart on one of her inner wrists...maybe one or two more...might be able to pull her off successfully if I go for one of her attires that isn't super detail-oriented, patch-wise.

There are also like zero clear pictures for all New Jack's tattoos that I've seen; just bits of pieces of whatever happens to stick out the ends of his wrist tape or the shreds in his shirt sleeves. Plenty of face shots of that guy, though....although oddly, not a single mugshot that I've seen. lol

Thanks and that jay is better than the pictures of him that I have found. Also that Jones picture is great. Better than the ones that I found but I use Google or bing. Don't know any good wrestling sites for pictures

Thanks :) I got that picture off some weird WWE Poland site of al things? I mostly use Google Image Search with search tools on so I can search for large face images, and some of PSD-Dreams' HQ renders. This one and the strange site it was on were both found through Google.

One I'd really like to track down is a good faceshot of FCW/NXT Seth Rollins, before the huge beard, or even as a beardless Tyler Black for a friend's e-fed character, since he used Tyler.

EDIT: http://www.gettyimages.ca/

Not the best for wrestlers per se, although it does have some good shots of some of the bigger WWE names. Their shots are watermarked, but the ones that are good size bust shots usually have the faces unobscured. Good for celebrities and athletes if you're looking for face textures for original CAWS. :)

For the record, when in doubt, Tumblr can also prove pretty helpful in finding ref pics of people and/or good face shots. I'm trying to gather stuff for Christina Von Eerie, though, which is a hell of a task, tattoo-wise; nevermind her gear with band patches and shit. Still missing a solid shots of her spiderwebs above her breasts that aren't covered anywhere by her shirt(s)....a clearer shot of her neck tattoo...looks like Middle-Eastern writing of some sort?....I think there's a heart on one of her inner wrists...maybe one or two more...might be able to pull her off successfully if I go for one of her attires that isn't super detail-oriented, patch-wise.

There are also like zero clear pictures for all New Jack's tattoos that I've seen; just bits of pieces of whatever happens to stick out the ends of his wrist tape or the shreds in his shirt sleeves. Plenty of face shots of that guy, though....although oddly, not a single mugshot that I've seen. lol

Any of these help? I don't have any recent pics but here are some good ones I have in my wrestling picture collection.

http://imgur.com/a/hJTqi

Patches may possibly be doable if the game will allow the textures to properly wrap around the model (No stretching/blurring). My CAW is heavily inspired by the punk culture and I'm making several patches. You could do something like I'm doing, but put several on one canvas. You could find most of the band logos easily on Google. Personally I'd get lazy and fill out patches I couldn't identify with bands I personally like, haha.

http://i.imgur.com/X4Q2fcz.png

It'll be really hard to find stuff for New Jack. 90's pictures are hard to find, and are low quality anyways. I found this link. Perhaps it could help.

http://www.angelfire.com/me4/wrestlertattoos/otherwrestlers2.html#NJ

Any good shots of Christina's face or Sunny's ? as all the ones I have been able to find are of low quality or at an angle..

Assuming you were asking me about CVE's face, this is the best I have. You'd probably need to edit it quite a bit to make it work though.

http://i.imgur.com/pISepO8.jpg

Maybe new jack's anarchy rulez textures has clear tattoos

IIRC, someone tried to extract Anarchy Rulez textures back in the days when brienj and CAWs.ws were the big thing and they were either really hard to extract, or were small and unusable.

Archived