Texture Topic

karatekid719

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We will be needing pictures like IE:

9i8kmp.jpg

notice how sly is looking dead ahead, and the rhonda picture they used in create a diva was straight ahead and so was the stephen amell one..

He's not looking dead ahead, though. His face is obviously at an angle.

Current WWE Championship Sideplates for: Rock, Lesnar, Rollins, Cena, HBK, NWO, DX, Stone Cold, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, and Ultimate Warrior:

4kVdnQj.png

WEG4cyK.png

TVjisSv.png

2Zh5K66.png

yXO47Sh.png

ArAu6fR.pngjFi8JpT.pngWu0gUJ2.png

QuLrAXe.png

fux4B5y.png

pt1x9zP.png

HijPMbo.png

Those are just the legit ones sold on WWE Shop, which I edited the background away from. But I might actually make some original ones later. Shouldn't be hard at all to do, tbh.

With Create a Championship in the game it actually makes me wonder if we can take the WWE Championship and edit the side plates.

Current WWE Championship Sideplates for: Rock, Lesnar, Rollins, Cena, HBK, NWO, DX, Stone Cold, Randy Orton, Daniel Bryan, and Ultimate Warrior:

4kVdnQj.png

WEG4cyK.png

TVjisSv.png

2Zh5K66.png

yXO47Sh.png

QuLrAXe.png

fux4B5y.png

pt1x9zP.png

HijPMbo.png

Those are just the legit ones sold on WWE Shop, which I edited the background away from. But I might actually make some original ones later. Shouldn't be hard at all to do, tbh.

With Create a Championship in the game it actually makes me wonder if we can take the WWE Championship and edit the side plates.
"

Would u mind if I borrowed a pic so I can attempt some custom side plates myself. Would like to use one as a template.

You'll be able to crop the face image in-game. They showed that in the Amell vid.

Yeah...crop. But if you start with a small image, you'll be degrading the image as you stretch it. Crop is a term that regards cutting off certain areas of the photo. If your image is small, you'll still get a shitty result. To get a good looking end result, you need as close to perfect of a photo as you can get.

I can't wait for everyone who knows nothing about photos to be legitimately shocked when their shitty images fail to work. I don't mean that maliciously...I just mean, it will be funny to me. I look forward to the comedy.

4kVdnQj.png

WEG4cyK.png

TVjisSv.png

2Zh5K66.png

yXO47Sh.png

QuLrAXe.png

fux4B5y.png

pt1x9zP.png

HijPMbo.png

"

Did a few custom side plates. Thanks to generations for the template I used. Added a few more.

Untitled121_zps619010da.pngUntitled12_zpse6505008.png

Untitled1_zpsfddd3205.png

Untitled14_zpsb9ec0067.png

Untitled136_zpsa575627c.png

Untitled135_zps36be2b9c.png

Untitled134_zps9ea6563d.png

Untitled133_zpsda9268b9.png

Untitled137_zps4b80feab.png

Untitled132_zpsac47837c.png

Archived