Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+/HBO Max Topic

Generations

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

News on a Witcher show for Netflix is a year old. It's been known since last summer and it is indeed being based on the books instead of the games.

New updates have been coming since May though as that's when the writers officially started in an office.

I've only played The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt and read some comics based on the games. So I don't know how close or different the games are to the books

Ugh... I finally got into Arrow... and I love it XD, maybe a little too much. I'm mad at myself for sleeping on this series for so long. I had only watched Legends within the Arrowverse but after starting season two I figured I should really backtrack through the series. Not gonna follow an official Arrowverse timeline but I figured I'd watch S1 and 2, then Flash S1, then Arrow S3, Flash S2, and then throw Supergirl in and alternate. But there's so much other sheeit I wanna watch and all I wanna do is watch Arrow >_<

Guest Fight Me.

Ugh... I finally got into Arrow... and I love it XD, maybe a little too much. I'm mad at myself for sleeping on this series for so long. I had only watched Legends within the Arrowverse but after starting season two I figured I should really backtrack through the series. Not gonna follow an official Arrowverse timeline but I figured I'd watch S1 and 2, then Flash S1, then Arrow S3, Flash S2, and then throw Supergirl in and alternate. But there's so much other sheeit I wanna watch and all I wanna do is watch Arrow >_<

First 2 seasons of Arrow and Flash are definitely the best.

Guest Fight Me.

Damn, does it really get worse after that? Please don't tell me it gets worse after that :(

Yeah, they take a dip but I still found them to be enjoyable. I think it's some characters and relationships that turn people off but I haven't quit on any of the shows. Arrow has picked up again last season (5?) and I love all the characters on Flash to quit. Legends is just the best show in terms of comedy and fun so I'd never quit it. The only show I have a bit of a problem getting through is Supergirl, I wait weeks at a time so I can binge the episodes. That's just me personally, I say don't listen to anybody and see for yourself if you enjoy it or not. Even though I'm the one who brought it up lmao.

Supergirl is the only one I'm worried about. Best case scenario is it hits me like Agents of Shield did because I hated that show when it first came on. I went back later and loved it. I watched Supergirl when the pilot aired and I dropped it with the quickness.

I can't describe it. Like, Legends to me comes off super campy and that's prolly not even the word I'm looking for. It's one of those shows where I feel like I should be yelling at the screen, but it has this charm to it. Supergirl didn't seem to have that but I will definitely give her and Flash a fair shot when I get that far

• 2 weeks later...

Jurassic Park 1,2,3 are all on Netflix. Might watch them back to back, just to see if the second one is as bad as I remember. Maybe it's not. :lol: Really, though...might watch the original trilogy, then re-watch Jurassic World, which I actually liked...then eventually see the new one.

Archived