CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

Official Netflix/Hulu/Amazon/Disney+ Topic

Netflix Amazon Prime Hulu VOD

• Please log in to reply
1483 replies to this topic

#1481 Generations

Generations

You want to see something...really scary?

• Members
  • 91,546 posts

Posted Yesterday, 05:09 PM

Netflix announced an extended deal with Nickelodeon to produce new content. Kind of a direct response to D+ launching. Hopefully the start of the content wars, with all of the consumers benefiting from the back and forth.

#1482 sam the d00d

sam the d00d

Legend

• Members
  • 5,162 posts

Posted Today, 12:05 AM

Smart to partner with Netflix rather than to make their own. NBC and CBS are delusional thinking the vast majority give enough of a shit to pay another monthly fee for only their shows.

#1483 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,751 posts

Posted Today, 01:57 AM

Disney plus messed up The Simpsons

#1484 Generations

Generations

You want to see something...really scary?

• Members
  • 91,546 posts

Posted Today, 03:09 AM

Disney plus messed up The Simpsons

It's probably temporary.Not sure why people don't expect additional picture options to be added at a later date. - Also, for now I'm just editing this topic to include Disney+. If we want to change that at some point, we can.

So...I started watching this show Amphibia on D+...and I'm hooked. It's like a modern version of Smurfs, but with classic dark Simpsons humor. It's a lot like Gravity Falls, which I also loved. Some quality comedy in there, though. I definitely laughed out loud a bunch of times while I binged 4 or 5 episodes this morning.

Edited by Generations, Today, 03:57 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, VOD