• Please log in to reply
1465 replies to this topic

#21 Mango kid

Mango kid

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 20,695 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 04:23 PM

colombian version of breaking bad is funny as hell  i also like the marco polo show but im watching hell on wheels now

#22 Royal Nakamura

Royal Nakamura

• Members
  • 12,131 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 05:38 PM

There's a lot of shows on Netflix that I've started, but haven't managed to finish. Just recently binged on the first two seasons of Arrow a few months ago.

Scandal
Breaking Bad
Sons of Anarchy
House of Cards
The 100
Person of Interest

^ All shows that I've started, and haven't finished. I made it to the final season of House of Cards (really good show); but I stopped watching for the simple fact that I couldn't get in to it. The storyline just seemed all over the place to me. Most likely going to finish Sons of Anarchy or Breaking Bad before I move on to anything else.

Keep hearing Season 3 of House of Cards was meh and barely lived up to the first two. For me, I'm not that big on politics but managed to enjoy S1 & S2 (still on it atm) quite a lot.

#23 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,623 posts
  • SEN (PS3): ask in PM
  • Twitter: ask in PM

Posted 18 September 2015 - 06:45 PM

Do you stinky Brits still get Suits? Lucky. I wish we got Suits.

#24 Royal Nakamura

Royal Nakamura

• Members
  • 12,131 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:28 PM

We've got Suits, but I think there's only 3 or 4 seasons?

I haven't checked in a while, but not all of them are on our Netflix. Do you guys not have Suits at all?

#25 St★rstruck

St★rstruck

Sicker than your average.

• Members
  • 26,122 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 10:48 PM

Yeah, season 3 of House of Cards is pretty underwhelming, from what I've seen. Got half-way through the show, and couldn't continue; the plot in season 3 just didn't intrigue me enough and the story kind of felt all over the place. The first two seasons were fantastic, though. I'm not that big on politics either, so I'm surprised I enjoyed House of Cards. Kevin Spacey is great. 

#26 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,623 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:18 PM

We've got Suits, but I think there's only 3 or 4 seasons?

I haven't checked in a while, but not all of them are on our Netflix. Do you guys not have Suits at all?

Nope, we do not, unfortunately. At least, when I checked a while ago. But y'all have White Collar?

#27 Royal Nakamura

Royal Nakamura

• Members
  • 12,131 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 11:24 PM

Starstruck: Yeah, Kevin Spacey is *censored*ing awesome. Like, the way he just slips into being an utterly cold-hearted badass is amazing and it's even more enjoyable knowing that I am (in the most twisted way) rooting for him to work his way up to being President. Also, Zoeeeeee.... :( 

Spoiler

M3J: Yeah, I believe we have all 5 seasons of White Collar. If there are 6 altogether, they just need to update it w/ the last one.

#28 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,623 posts

Posted 19 September 2015 - 12:18 AM

Oh, they definitely do. The last season was good IMO.

#29 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,324 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 19 September 2015 - 01:43 PM

I liked the original House of Cards, but I just cannot get into the current one.

#30 Scripted

Scripted

Legend

• Members
  • 9,087 posts
  • Gamertag: I Conundrum I
  • SEN (PS3): Conundrumm-

Posted 20 September 2015 - 12:28 AM

Any good anime on Netflix?

Lol wow someone changed mine to kids

Sword Art Online is really good. I've heard positive things about Attack on Titan and Fairy Tale as well.

Edited by Scripted, 20 September 2015 - 12:29 AM.

#31 Muur

Muur

Junosona

• Members
  • 33,111 posts
  • Gamertag: Marcus BWFC
  • SEN (PS3): Muur1993
  • Steam ID: MarcusBWFC
  • Twitter: @MarcusRalphson

Posted 20 September 2015 - 02:11 AM

Soa fairy shit is stupid

Edited by Muur, 20 September 2015 - 06:49 AM.

#32 Crazy Moon

Crazy Moon

I'll slap you in the face with a strip of watermelon!

• Members
  • 15,446 posts

Posted 20 September 2015 - 06:42 AM

Girl Meets World is on there now, started binging on it and I love it.

#33 Jmerc

Jmerc

#TeamBlue

• Global Moderator
  • 20,715 posts
  • Gamertag: xJMERC

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:45 AM

Watching the final episode of Orphan Black

what a rollercoaster

#34 Captain Backwoods

Captain Backwoods

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,228 posts
  • SEN (PS3): BackwoodsGramp

Posted 22 September 2015 - 07:52 AM

I've watched Supernatural twice, That 70s Show, SOA, all of Family Guy, all kinds of shit.

#35 Royal Nakamura

Royal Nakamura

• Members
  • 12,131 posts

Posted 22 September 2015 - 12:40 PM

I was kind of turned off by the fact it's only 6 episodes but I've watched the first one or two & they are pretty nice.

#36 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,324 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 22 September 2015 - 01:00 PM

Atleast NetflixUK has The Royle Family. No finer British television then that masterpiece.

#37 Grenade.

Grenade.

The Classic

• Members
  • 13,189 posts
  • Gamertag: SomeRandyScrub
  • Steam ID: Liimbo

Posted 23 September 2015 - 02:13 AM

Just started watching Narcos. Heard it's hella good so we'll see.

And this topic, or something similar, did exist. I made it quite a while ago but a few of us would discuss which movie we wanted to watch on Netflix and we voted on it and all watched it that week and discussed it. Only lasted a little over a month I think but it was pretty fun.

#38 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,623 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:50 AM

I've watched Supernatural twice, That 70s Show, SOA, all of Family Guy, all kinds of shit.

They have all seasons of Supernatural up?

I was kind of turned off by the fact it's only 6 episodes but I've watched the first one or two & they are pretty nice.

I was sad too, but it's been entertaining. I seriously love Peter and Neal's relationship.

#39 Royal Nakamura

Royal Nakamura

• Members
  • 12,131 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 06:52 AM

Yeah, their chemistry is surprisingly great. I remember seeing Neal onscreen the first time, and being like; "Yeah, a clean-cut, handsome convict...may not work that well" but he completely proved me wrong.

Moz is pretty awesome, too. Oh, and Rachel (I think that's her name? Love interest from S5) is sexy af.

#40 M3J

M3J

Captain Fap

• Members
  • 53,623 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 07:45 AM

Yep! It's like they really do consider each other like father-son in real life, and that carried over so well in front of the camera! The way the relationship develops is pretty cool too, and the effect they have on each other. What made it work though, was Neal/Matt's ability to lay on the charm, IMO. That charisma is what made the series successful, and I'm pretty sure anyone would kill to have that kind of charm and charisma. Other things helped too, but I just can't see White Collar being as successful without Matt's ability to be so magnetic.

Moz is also likely another reason why the series was good and successful. He added comedy, yet he was still so useful. Loved June too!

Does UK Netflix have Royal Pains? I'd recommend checking it out, but honestly it gets repetitive. i like it though.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, VOD