Planned CAW Roster

Rab.C330

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scorpion- leader of the brotherhood of darkness who return last game.

Dark Angel- member of the brotherhood of darkness

Gothic chick- former member of the brotherhood but turn on scorpion now she on her own

Steve renegade- former best friend of scorpion's who turn on him and cost him the title and a year of his career

Rockstar Jimmy Smith - rvd of my fed

Jacob Cass- former x champion and current world champ after he help take out scorpion to form the unholy allince with Steve renegade

Gothic chick- former member of the brotherhood but turn on scorpion now she on her own

Steve renegade- former best friend of scorpion's who turn on him and cost him the title and a year of his career

Jacob Cass- former x champion and current world champ after he help take out scorpion to form the unholy allince with Steve renegade

jacob cass of wwe 12 is still around there :D

i did love the story :)

jacob cass of wwe 12 is still around there :D

i did love the story :)

Yeah I been making mine version sense 12

Priority one - missing people from the actual WWE /NXT (Depending on roster, obviously)

1: Mike Edwards: My main CAW, back story is he was trained by Regal and Shawn Michaels, similar style to Shawn, but maybe a bit more aerial.

2: Prince Ali Sevin: Brash, flashy and confident who patterns his gimmick and attire on Prince Naseem Hamed.

3: The Lightning Kid Robbie Storm: a high flier who isn't afraid to put it all on the line - will form a tag team with Curtis Axel (The Perfect Storm)

4: Dave The Knightmare Knight: 6 foot 10, 300 pounds of facepainted destruction (Due to similarities with Kane, I may actually make his appearance as a Kane alternate attire, fused with his masked 2006 appearance)

Otherwise, my caws will be active wrestlers from other federations - I generally try to keep it as up to date as I can, so I don't tend to have retro / legends in my Universe.

Hulk Hogan

Dusty Rhodes

Ricky Steamboat

Harley Race

Ole Anderson

Arn Anderson

Tully Blanchard

Magnum TA

Nikita Koloff

Ivan Koloff

Ricky Morton

Robert Gibson

Bobby Eaton

Dennis Condrey

Jim Cornette

Hawk

Animal

Barry Windham

Terry Funk

Abdullah the Butcher

Bruiser Brody

Stan Hansen

Great Muta

Mitsuharu Misawa

Kenta Kobashi

Tatsumi Fujinami

Antonio Inoki

Toshiaki Kawada

Kensuke Sasaki

Chris Benoit

Dean Malenko

Eddie Guerrero

Saturn

Barbarian

Meng

????

01. Jeff Hardy

02. Matt Hardy

03. John Morrison / Johnny Mundo

04. Evan Bourne / Matt Sydal

05. Maria Kanellis

06. Michelle McCool

07. Lita (if not in the game)

08. CM Punk

09. Bobby Roode

10. Austin Aries

11. Justin Gabriel / PJ Black

12. Kurt Angle

13. Alex Clark (custom CAW)

14. Maverick (custom CAW)

15. Custom Diva CAW (no name ideas yet)

16. AJ Styles

17. Mr. Anderson

18. AJ Lee

19. - 100. Lots of attires assuming editing wrestlers take up slots again along with some more wrestlers, not sure who yet though.

As always I will have multiple profiles & universes. So this is just a list of the original CAWs I already have in my archieve...

1. Absalom - A big powerhouse and a member of the dark, cross-promotional stable "Madness"

2. Aizawa Kohara - Made his debut in 2001 for the shoot-based, japanese promotion GAJA. Since then he has etablished himself as a passionate worker and a technical genius in the ring.

3. Aleksey Brayko - This Russian was banned from a lot MMA promotions, after countless violations of rules and attacks on the refree. He showed up in EoW's (Empire of Wrestling) HSW (Hardorce Showdown Wrestling) and made an impact when he defeated fan favourite Brian Hayford to capture the HSW World Championship. Brayko has been the champion since making his debut last year now and he seems to be unstoppable.

4. Andreas Rosenstock - A veteran in the ring. Has been making waves around the world as one half of the Tag-Team "The Bluecore". Captured the NEWA (New European Wrestling Association) World Tag-Team Championship at last year's Survival of the Sickest III.

5. Arashi/Necro Crawler - Another member of the cross promotional stable "Madness". Like his idol - The Great Muta - he's wearing face paint. His biggest accomplishment so far has been ending Slynn Cooper's 357 day long NEWA Intercontinental Championship reign at "Welcome to Japan" in 2013. (Although he lost the title back to Slynn Cooper at the very next iPPV)

6. Bakudai/Razul - The first ever member of the cross promotional stable "Madness". He's a really large man, yet also a very athletic person, as it's evident by his finishing move, the springboard Moonsault. Not to be confused with Bakudai/Shunjin (formerly known as Wulfman)

7. Batip Malarah - He's rich. He's Indian an he's a high flyer. There is not much to say about this man, other than that he's quite good at making other people look strong.

8. Big Pac - One half of the tag-team "The Urban Wolves" together with Jebi Asad and part of the "ECW 21" roster, where he's also a former Tag-Team Champion.

9. Black Shock - A member of the famous Ghana-American wrestling and martial arts Asad-family. Unlike the most other people of his family, he's staying quite under the radar and is mostly an enhancment talent for "ECW 21" and "HSW"

10. Black Tiger (VIII) - The adopted brother of the sixth generation of Tiger Mask. The rivalry between these Tiger has been going on for over three years now in NEWA. Black Tiger even prevented Tiger Mask from winning the first NEWA Young Lions Cup.

11. Brian Hayford - Mostly known for his tag-team with Senna Asad as "AKA". He's a multiple time ROH World Tag-Team Champion, but after "AKA" split, he attempted to get his single career started. As the younger brother of ECW veteran Paul Hayford he had a lot to prove. but when he managed to become HSW world champion, he was able to shut down all critics. Although he's currently sidelined with a serious injury by Aleksey Brayko.

12. Cael Reagan - Reagan is one half of the self-proclaimed unified Irish Tag-Team "The Irish Cursaders". Reagan held various tag-team titles in Ireland, Germany and once in ROH, before joining the NXT roster in short stint as "The Celtic Raiders" with his tag-team partner. Since then he has appeared in TNA several times.

13. Carlos Medico - This man is from Mexico City and one of the first "ECW 21" originals, that appeared for the promotion. He's the muscle in his tag-team with Vero Canalis.

14. Casey B-Star - New Jersey's New Jersey party boy. Made his debut for TNA as a fan boy of Robbie E. Has teamed with him ever since then as the "True Jersey Shore".

15. Charlie Moore - One half of the Tag-Team "British Nightmare". The man is born in Wales and has a very technical based in-ring style. First ever NEWA World Tag-Team Champion.

16. Claudia Puccetti - This woman is from Florence. A true Italian Diva and the first lady of "Marena's Mafia".

17. Damon/Mellow - A silent, big guy, who mainly teams with his wife in various promotions.

18. Derrell Jefferson - The current promoter of "ECW 21". He also appears as GM for various other EoW promotions. The former WWA North American Heavyweight Champion joins the commentary teams for big events, such as "EoW's Wrestlefest", "NEWA Survival of the Sickest" and ECW 21's "Hardcore 21".

19. Diane Asad - Daughter of Senna Asad and tag-team partner of her cousin Emily Asad in the tag-team "Sweet Asads".

20. DJ Bailey - Justin Bailey. The man had several different personas over the years, but in the end he always ends up at the bottom of the rankings.

21. El Legione - This Luchadore has been around for a long time. He was one of the first cruiserweights of WCW and is also a former Cruiserweight & Cruiserweight Tag-Team champion. He still wrestles in his home country of Mexico.

22. Emily Asad - Daughter of King Luther and non-wrestler Jara Asad (sister of Senna Asad). She's the other half of the "Sweet Asads" and teams with her cousin Diane.

23. Eric Douglas - One half of the "Douglas Twins" and son of Australian wrestling legend Garren Douglas Jr. Eric is a former 4-time WCW World Tag-Team Champion and a current member (and sometimes commentator) for HSW.

24. Franco Marena - Godfather of "Marena's Mafia" and tag-team partner of Romeo Antonelli.

25. Garren Douglas Jr - This man is a retired, wrestling legend. He is one of the co-owners of HSW and functions as an authority figure there.

Okay this took more time than I thought it would and I'm not even a quarter through my list :lol:

well i'll definitely be making my 3 original CAWs Tyrant, Nightmare and Buzzsaw, who i've been making since Smackdown 3, plus i usually have a load of others i make, but that all depends on the parts we have, i really hope they bring back the gas mask so i can make my CAW Bizarro.

I tend to make a lot of originals, so I am hoping more of them will be possible this year, but like others I'm waiting on seeing how the create modes will look.

I've been thinking about making some real life wrestlers, so I might make a few, then just fill my save with originals from myself and friends.

Still waiting to see what the rest of the roster looks like and what hairstyles there are before I finalize the majority of caw list. So far, the ones that I will be creating/downloading for sure are:

1. Aiden (Original)
  2. Alexis (Original)
  3. Yuko (Original)
  4. Claire (Original)
  5. Dante
  6. Vergil
  7. Nero
  8. Hulk Hogan
  9. Hollywood Hulk Hogan
  10. Jacob Cass (Brought him back last year for My Career)

With the import feature and the shot of the Rousey and Amell CAW, im having a hard time deciding who would be what, as I have Martial Artists like Blackman, Severn, ect in it, and also others such as dependable B movie villian actor Matthais Hues, Patrick Kilpatrick and also Jeff Kober too that I thought about using for my Kane-ish CAW Killer Kadoogan for example..

Im using my favorite famous actors and wrestlers for likenesses, thanks to the sweet face importing feature..

After seeing how well it can work, Will be doing like wise to make a whole bunch of original characters up, maybe use their show/music style (if musician) persona as a basis of their character. e.g. a tag team called Survival Inc. based of Rick and Daryl from Walking Dead.

Archived