Updating list!

Kingbdl

Let's all make a list of superstars and divas that are out dated and Need to be updated.

Updating List

John Cena (New shirt)

Kevin Owens (New shirt and shorts)

Bad News Barrett (King)

Randy Orton (No elbow pads)

Neville (Color Change)

Stardust (Color change/Sleeveless/New cape)

Seth Rollins (Color Change)

I wouldn't say a guy like Cesaro gets outdated unless he makes a radical permanent change to his attire. I really love that he does colorswaps every week.

That being said: I'll probably have five attires for him :P.. Provided that Jeb gets the game it's bound to happen

If we are going for purely attire updates i'm pretty sure it will be these, even if we have not seen the majority of them yet because a lot of them debuted new gear recently

• Becky Lynch(if she even is in)
  • Big E
  • Cesaro
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Emma
  • Eva Marie
  • John Cena
  • Kevin Owens
  • King Barrett
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Luke Harper
  • Neville
  • Naomi
  • Nikki
  • Rusev
  • Stardust
  • Xavier Woods

Need to give Brock a new entrance and do something like they did with Lana in 2K15 with Paul Heyman, so he can feel more like a part of the overall presentation of Brock's entrance like he is in real life and has been ever since Brock returned to WWE.

I saw the Austin KOTR '96 entrance, which is an event-specific thing...but if this is yet another new game centered around Austin (moreso than ever before) and they STILL haven't updated that shitty-looking entrance of his, I might scream a little. Everything about the game is looking great, but that has been bugging me for almost a decade now. I really hope them scanning his face and centering the game around his Showcase means they got him to mo-cap his own entrance too.

If Andre's in, they need to stop making his entrance so...I dunno...dramatic?...just not based on reality. Andre's entrance was pretty simple, and he always had that slightly-hunched walk that they captured in years past pretty well, but he didn't need the dramatic entrance music. I dunno, a face Andre entrance where he smiles and waves at the crowd (ala Andre early 80's) and then a heel Andre entrance where he antagonizes the audience (ala late 80's) to choose from would make me happy.

I never liked Macho Man's entrance either. Doesn't really capture much of his signature mannerisms. His nWo entrance in 2K14 did a much better job of that.

Archived