100 slots confirmed

Ernez

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean, we all knew the "More than that wasn't possible with the technical capabilities" stuff was bullshit, but it's still funny to see it randomly change. They don't even bother trying to cover up and just go like "Eh, they know its shit, lets just bring the goodies." :lol:

Good stuff though.

Top caw makers like Gamevolt are gonna have a field day with this feature. I always like looking at next gen caws even though I'm on ps3. I take it everyone is will be looking to download Stroman and Hogan.

big gaming season. doubt much time will be spent on wwe

I mean, we all knew the "More than that wasn't possible with the technical capabilities" stuff was bullshit, but it's still funny to see it randomly change. They don't even bother trying to cover up and just go like "Eh, they know its shit, lets just bring the goodies." :lol:

Good stuff though.

I think it was just a case of they were forced to release an unfinished game last year, which might include a lack of things such as CAW slots and the Create a Diva mode.

Top caw makers like Gamevolt are gonna have a field day with this feature. I always like looking at next gen caws even though I'm on ps3. I take it everyone is will be looking to download Stroman and Hogan.

Lol, what does that have to do what with he said?

Does that not mean he's going to enjoy the feature? Not use it all the time?

I gather he meant that due to all the good games coming out in the next few months Volt might be too preoccupied working through them to be very productive in CAW making.

You've got MGS V coming out in a few days, Just Cause 3, and Fallout 4, and that's just off the top of my head.

Halo 5 maybe? Is that already out?

... I'm not making 100 attires no way... No way indeed... Not going to happen... That's final... I at least want to make 1 CAW... You'll just have to deal with 99 attires.

Hmm so you are making Rey Mysterio?

... I'm not making 100 attires no way... No way indeed... Not going to happen... That's final... I at least want to make 1 CAW... You'll just have to deal with 99 attires.

No I'm making CM Punk and uploading it along with the other 100,000 CAWs of him that will most likely flood Community Creations.

No I'm making CM Punk and uploading it along with the other 100,000 CAWs of him that will most likely flood Community Creations.

How about 100,000 Hulk Hogan and Chris Benoit CAWs so it makes 2K suffer having to delete them all.

Archived