Q&A with Executive Producer (Video)

Jmerc

I'm just happy about the fact that we can build our own stages in Create an Arena. I got a good feeling about the Creation Suite and its possibilities this year.

I hope we can actually do this and not just select one like 2k14

He did say in the video that you could build your own stage this year...fingers crossed he's not talking out his arse like THQ used to do.

I'm just happy about the fact that we can build our own stages in Create an Arena. I got a good feeling about the Creation Suite and its possibilities this year.

He did say in the video that you could build your own stage this year...fingers crossed he's not talking out his arse like THQ used to do.

I'm sure 2K knows about THQs reputation for making shit up, so I'd imagine they'd want to avoid it as much as possible.

I'm sure 2K knows about THQs reputation for making shit up, so I'd imagine they'd want to avoid it as much as possible.

True say. Like I said earlier, I got a good feeling about this year's installment.

I really wouldn't take that too literally. I think he's just saying we can tamper with the preset stages like we used to.

I really wouldn't take that too literally. I think he's just saying we can tamper with the preset stages like we used to.
I just hope like hell that 2K read my insistent advice on their forums that they include the Nitro stage in create-an-arena.

Archived