online servers suspended

RnC

I'm on PS3 and 2K14's servers were working up to Sunday but I haven't played since then but today I wanted to download some stuff on 2K15 and I got that message come up, the servers for 2K15 have been generally awful since day 1

Hope this is fixed soon

seems so. Hopefully it gets fixed soon

I think they do this on purpose every year so they can brag that the new games have better servers.

yeah....sure....and 9/11 was an inside job....

You are going off-topic now.

I had that Problem today for 30 Minutes then it was back to normal! I play the game on the PS3!

You're definitely lucky because I haven't been able to get on at all since Friday not even for a minute. I don't think 2K is acknowledging that there is a problem again.

I had that Problem today for 30 Minutes then it was back to normal! I play the game on the PS3!

You're definitely lucky because I haven't been able to get on at all since Friday not even for a minute. I don't think 2K is acknowledging that there is a problem again.

A way around it that can help sometimes is go do something else in the game for a few minutes and then try to go online.

A way around it that can help sometimes is go do something else in the game for a few minutes and then try to go online.

I've already tried that because someone else told me that, but I think it only works for ps3. They were on ps3 like you.

Just found out the reason.. Keith majors contracted Microsoft and 2k, and come to find out, the 2k servers are not synced up with the Microsoft servers.. He got info from both companies, they realize the issue, and are fixing it..

Go to the WWE 2k15 forum, goto the support forum in 2k15, and you'll see the convo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Servers still down. Can't get into CC at all, and when I do manage it, there are no pics of creations. Soon after moving pages it kicks me out. Anyone know how long until the servers are back up? Nothing on 2Ks sit that I can see.

Was working for me yesterday

Archived