Hands on report and footage.

fallofparadise

Kalisto having the Ultimate Warriors body looks weird.......but other than that things look good. I didn't play next gen version last year......are the arcadey looking HUDs removeable?

I guess Brian Pillmans not in the game.....because he should've been in Austin's KOTR 96 entrance. I wish they could just rip the whole commentary from the matches. Because I want Vince McMahon on commentary for the KOTR.

also the KOTR arena looks weird. Where did Austin enter from??? The chair?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap that gameplay looks good. I hate to nitpick but I really dislike that F5 still and hoped to see if there was a new Curbstomp or not

even if curbstomp is in it's unlikely they would want to show it in videos promoting the game after all wwe banned the move

what's so wrong with the f5?

The sell for this F5 looks stiff.

Kinda like how CM Punk sold it

9REfhHj.gif

While all of this looks good. I am starting to get annoyed with the lack of CaS feature coverage. 2k15 was trash for CaS mode and the morphing needs to be fixed to the style of 360/PS3. Every CaS was a carbon copy in 2k15 next Gen, it was soo bad I stuck with Xbox 360 because the CaS was better + Create-A-Arena which has yet to be covered.

Wow that looks amazing, graphics look great..they were good last year and look even better now. That gameplay just looks so fluid.

Love that Jake model, looks very impressive. I can't wait to get it..makes me more bummed that Hogan is not in it.

So far it looks like 2k wasn't messing around when they got a full year to do the game themselves.

Yo the wide shot during Owens celebration was the closest thing to real life I've ever seen this game look

Yo the wide shot during Owens celebration was the closest thing to real life I've ever seen this game look

Woooooowwww! Gameplay looks *censored*ing solid!! Lots of great stuff shown, I preordered couple days ago lol. But glad I did now. All I need to see is a 10 min video showcasing CAW Mode and show off the improvements etc.

The shirt physics are amazing now. Jake the Snake has a sort of tunic thing on, and it's moving all over (naturally). Saw a Vader shirt too.

Jusy hope the clothing is for all.cloths not just in-game guys

I'm guessing it will be. It'd be rather annoying and jarring if it wasn't.

I can't wait to see what Sin Cara and Aidan English's swanton looks like.

Owens too. I hope they all didn't get the generic Hardy-esque one in the game

The one in the game currently isn't even really hardy-esque. Hardy only did the sudden turn earlier on in his career, later on he would stay straight the entire way.

Archived