Xbox One vs. PS4

glchitman

So it looks like I will prob be making the jump to next gen in anticipation of WWE 2k16, but I am unsure of which system to get. I've been wanting to for a while and I finally have the means so it's about that time for me to upgrade. I currently have the 360 (so ive been leaning more towards getting the One, but really dont know enough about it to make the decision yet) but I was curious if you guys can tell me the pros and cons of each system and which one might be better for playing 2k16 on. Any thoughts on this? It's a big investment and I'd love to get your opinions on this as you are all avid gamers and really know which system offers the best experience (not just WWE but really all games and other features as well.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it looks like I will prob be making the jump to next gen in anticipation of WWE 2k16, but I am unsure of which system to get. I've been wanting to for a while and I finally have the means so it's about that time for me to upgrade. I currently have the 360 (so ive been leaning more towards getting the One, but really dont know enough about it to make the decision yet) but I was curious if you guys can tell me the pros and cons of each system and which one might be better for playing 2k16 on. Any thoughts on this? It's a big investment and I'd love to get your opinions on this as you are all avid gamers and really know which system offers the best experience (not just WWE but really all games and other features as well.

Go with PS4 because nobody is making decent Legends on the X1. I made that mistake buying a X1.

I have a Xbox one and i regret it, it is not like the 360 at all. yeah sure the graphics and stuff is better but when you get a new game you put the disc in and you have to download it and then you have to download all the patches as well, i got Call Of Duty Advanced Warefare and it took up almost the rest of my storage, i don't know if it is like that on the ps4, is it like that on ps4? if it is not get the ps4

Go with PS4 because nobody is making decent Legends on the X1. I made that mistake buying a X1.

No one made anything decent on either console for 2K15, because the caw mode sucked. 2K16 will be different.

And yeah...the XB1 and PS4 are virtually the same system. There is basically nothing (outside of exclusives) that sets them apart. Personally, I think the XB1 has a brighter future though. I think MS in general is doing some cool things with their tech. But the base consoles are virtually the same.

No one made anything decent on either console for 2K15, because the caw mode sucked. 2K16 will be different.

And yeah...the XB1 and PS4 are virtually the same system. There is basically nothing (outside of exclusives) that sets them apart. Personally, I think the XB1 has a brighter future though. I think MS in general is doing some cool things with their tech. But the base consoles are virtually the same.

I disagree. There was a ton of decent Warrior/Savage attires made for 2K15.

im in the same situation. Im probably going with XB1. Even though the graphics seemed to better on every multiplat game on the PS4. I'm already paying for Xbox live right now....and my fave last gen controller is the 360 one, so i imagine my fave for next gen would be XB1. Never played one but i've played PS4 and i didn't like the controller.

there also doesn't seem to be any exclusives for PS4....which is a shame since PS3 had the best ones last gen.

one major issue i could see is the community creations. XB1 had the worst selling version last year. Everyone bought the PS4 version. Which is odd because though i had both consoles last gen.....i ALWAYS bought the xbox version. Because for a long time the playstation version would get less caw slots and caw layers or something

I think the majority of the really good Xbox 360 and PS3 CAW makers have gone to the PS4. I have the Xbox One and PS4 but i prefer the PS4 over the XB1. Most games seem to run at 1080p on PS4 and on the XB1, the developers seem to cut it back to 900 for some reason.

Get a ps4

whoever made the comment about no exclusive games for ps4 is incorrect there's tons of ps4 exclusives like infamous, mlb 15, to name a couple.

You can stream your gameplay on ps4 without a computer or laptop you do UT at the click of the share button.

Last but not least to whoever said there wasn't no decent creations i fully disagree bc creators like me, iceman, King fu, gamevolt and few others made some of the best creations and alt attires on ps4.

I can only speak as an owner of an Xbox One - I F'N love the console. Owned it since Day One, Kinect and all. No regrets at all.

There are also a LOT of XB1 exclusives coming out this year and next year, so if you love games, XB1 is a great place to play.

Plus Backwards Compatibility for you 360 games, if that is your older console.

The biggest questions you need to ask when considering the next machine.

1.) what are your friends playing on?

2.) who has the exclusives that intrest you the most?

3.) what bundle/deal offers the best value for your needs.

Don't judge the new machines on their previous editions, lots have changed between progressions

PS4 is infinitely better, but Microsoft's pumping out some cool stuff. Still, if you want the better console in itself, look at the exclusives. If you don't care for either significantly more than the other, go PS4.

Disclaimer: I think the 360 was the best console, honestly. But this gen - Xbox is sucky.

Archived