bit bored, give me your requests.

Misery Business

I have a but of spare time on my hands, not much but a bit and I haven't really made anything for a long time and want to test myself again so yeah.

Rules:
1. 3 requests at a time, this may change depending on popularity
2. No rushing I work at my own pace, allowing time to make a good piece for you
3. I won't do avatars, shit is simple
4. I can accept and refuse at my own will.
5. The stocks for sigs must be HQ, I would prefer to work from stocks instead of renders but I am give renders a go.
6. I will not do a certain style, so please don't ask, I will do as I feel what will look best for the sig.

7. I will do the requests in any order I choose, it will usually be in chronological order but depends on what I feel like making.

8. credit in your sig.

9. Don't wear my shit for 2 weeks, don't come back, I take time on these and for you to only wear them for a day or some is a sign of disrespect.

and here is my work;

M5YRIRR.png

1aJvAHN.png
uUnOoRr.png
wKoMx5a.png
c5zmRHW.png
5vdpfDP.png
YVjobB0.png
EZlKWGq.png
477hC8l.png

JZTwDAB.png

Yo, I remember that Alexa sig like a year ago. Shit was dope, Mikey. :P

Anyways, I was wondering somethinge. I know you said you won't do certain styles, but... I mean, it was your work so maybe you can kinda redo it? Or like, just so you know kind of what I mean? It doesn't have to be the exact same thing. Could you do a signature like this one with this picture?

Yo, I remember that Alexa sig like a year ago. Shit was dope, Miguel :P

Anyways, I was wondering somethinge. I know you said you won't do certain styles, but... I mean, it was your work so maybe you can kinda redo it? Or like, just so you know kind of what I mean? It doesn't have to be the exact same thing. Could you do a signature like this one with this picture?

I'll have a go if I dont like, I'll still use that picture and try something else, I'll start this now and see where it goes.

if someone could be so kind to move this to the GFX request section as well

I'll have a go if I dont like, I'll still use that picture and try something else, I'll start this now and see where it goes.

ty <3

Also, if it doesnt come out well, and you want a different stock, you can also use this picture for the different style: http://davidcsimon.com/LiS/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Ep1_Chloe091.jpg

ty <3

Also, if it doesnt come out well, and you want a different stock, you can also use this picture for the different style: http://davidcsimon.com/LiS/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Ep1_Chloe091.jpg

Well I tried to smudge but it just wasn't working so it ended up as this;

beaZaI9.png

I'm pleased with the outcome.

Yo I would like a new sig if you would be so kind. Any of these, or any pic of her you want is fine.

tumblr_ltliyjAxGy1qzgjt4o1_500_zps39s0tf

melanie-iglesias-ice-cream-disaster-phot

MelanieIglesias1959573396_zpsf3y3js83.jp

XcG87CD.png

Wow, I totally forgot about that Scarlett Johansson one. It's been a while since I've been on here.

Actually can I get one of Emily? I'll put a pic on here in a second.

257ob2g.jpg

gimme name or better picture *Censored*h

Think you could make me a Jimi Hendrix sig? I'm leaving the stock choice up to you. :D

u nxt

Archived