New parts you want to see in CAW mode

Asher

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want a ton of legend tag finishers.

And loads more singles / tag entrance templates. With ALL animations available in "advanced creation".

More hair types that include some messy hair ala Raven/retro Kane/Taker style

More beard types (with 3d model)

Accurate Obesity body types

More wrestler mask such as GreatMuta/JushinLiger/TigerMask/Mystico/SuperDragon/Batman

Cape so KingBarret/KingSheamus/KingBooker/Superman/Batman can use it

More Short types with clothes physix

I really hope the Diva side of CAW mode isn't super limited. I just hope there's loads of variety in what we can give these girls. I hope it's not like other years where male CAWs can be made to look really decent but Diva CAWs look several years behind, graphics-wise, no matter what you try to do.

Multicolor Dennis Rodman hair

No gender-exclusive parts. All male and female-specific attire should be available to both genders. Maybe I wanna make the Headbangers or TAFKAGoldust or Pillman in a dress...would be nice to have more cross-dressy kind of options. And on the other side of the coin, female shouldn't have to wear anything tight or skimpy or sexy either.

Ability to make realistically fatter people. 2K15 was a step in the right direction, but I wanted to make someone like Abdullah and that could never have been done. I also wanted to make an Andre of my pwn, but bthe height and morphing would never have been close to accurate, so I hope the morphing situation is all-around improved and expanded on.

Raven-style ripped semi-baggy shorts

New Jack-style ripped, cut up baggy shirt

More hairstyle references: Raven (WCW-era and WWF-era dreads), Andre The Giant (70's-early 80's afro), Rocky Maivia, the Nasty Boys, Bruiser Brody, Ric Flair (classic, Evolution-era from 2K15, and current), Demetri Martin, Regina Spektor, Kana, Dean Malenko, Eddie Guerrero ('I'm Your Papi'-era), Bull Nakano, Texas Tornado, Ultimate Warrior, Mickie James, AJ Lee, CM Punk (all eras), Daniel Bryan (all eras, head and facial hair), Koko B. Ware, Dusty Rhodes, Harley Race, Luna Vachon, Paul Heyman (classic ponytail and current), Hogan mustache....maybe dark brown, so it isn't obvious or something?....Big Bully Busick handlebar mustache, Triple H-Lemmy mustache...Zeb Colter hair and facial hair..Hogan hair....Ashley Massaro long and short hairstyles....Christina Von Eerie...Kharma...Io Shirai... Shinsuke Nakamura....Kota Ibushi...

Sara Amato available to use as a model in Create A Superstar with the other in-game superstars. You could add a number of extra people who aren't immediately in the game or on the active roster into that area for us to play around with in CAW mode, like you did with Roddy Piper a few years back. She's the main one I could think of to add as an extra in that situation. Maybe Norman Smiley too?...

Should have much more detail variety for foreheads....maybe the guy has 1 crease, 2, 3....maybe they have Dusty Rhodes-style blade marks, maybe something more haggard-looking ala New Jack, maybe the 3 or 4 Abdullah "hard-way" creases...that's an avenue that hasn't really been tapped into as much as it perhaps could have been. We could put that sort of thing in via designs or importing a logo, but actually have it designed by the developers in 3D form would look pretty cool. Could perhaps even set it up where the blood flows directly out of the blade-mark areas or something. Like you can see it dripping from their head onto the mat as they crawl to the ropes and shit.

Bandana variety...Undertaker ABA style, Terry Funk-style, 2Pac-style, New Jack-style, Juelz Santana-style, and so on...keep the Hogan bandana in, even if you have to remove the 'Hulkamania'..because that looked awesome..should be able to import logo(s) on it and stretch it out as far as we want, too.

Should be able to give someone and old-manish body skin, ala current Flair. Just something to get the point across that this is an aged person, like we used to be able to do by toggling age. Or, in the interest of detail, make it so that we can adjust the 'age' of every specific area of the body. But I guess classic morphing would need to come back for that, and I hope it does, if you can pull it off and make it look realistic enough to hang with the latest ingame models.

Yeah, that would be good, add that along with realistic HEEL hot tags. There's several variations heels could do in desperate measures.

We need the 3D, Demolition Decapitation, Hart Foundation Clothesline, Earthquake splash tons of them.

Everything from the in-game roster. That means hair, clothes, everything

-R. Mika's hair and clothes and a lot of anime/video game stuff

-Some not garbage long hair and just more hair in general

-Arm/Leg warmers

-Chaps(good ones) for both males and females

-Jeff Hardy's hair

-More undies. Especially for females

-Non-skintight masks

-Some stuff from that rumble roses game, because I think yukes made that too and they're still working on the WWE games

-Daniel Bryan's boots from WM30

-Kung Fu shoes...or whatever the hell they're called

-Jackets that aren't two inches thick

-Swat/Kevlar/whatever vest

-Some decent skirts and dresses

-Fishnet for males and females

-Sleaveless trenchcoates both with and without hoods

-karate gi

-hakama

-Some kind of chainmail jacket or something

And loads more singles / tag entrance templates. With ALL animations available in "advanced creation".

YES.....need more tag finishers and entrances....and would love to change up entrances in Advanced creation...

Archived