Austin Showcase Covers Entire Career

nystyle

Ok, so if we start at the beginning(not counting USWA) we could see brian pillman(tiger print and Hollywood blonde)surfer sting,steiners,arm Anderson, wcw Ricky steamboat,Rick rude, Dustin Rhodes, Johnny b. Badd, and maybe wcw Shane Douglas.

More than likely, we will see the ECW/WWF run. It will suck not to have angle and Owen in, but we still could get sandman,Marc mero,,savio vega,Jake Roberts,shamrock, loose cannon pillman, LOD, neidhart,Bret hart, bulldog,bossman, nod rock, Farooq, dudleyz,and whoever comes from the ministry and cooperation they feel like adding. I'm more excited at the possibility of arenas this may bring about. As a early 90's wcw fan, I would really enjoy having 'stunning' Steve, but I refuse to get my hopes up.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm thinking this'll cover his rise to fame as Stone Cold as others have stated, so the King of the Ring victory.

I'm personally looking forward to his feud against The Hart Foundation and also possibly getting a HBK attire for WM14.

Lot of Attitude era guys can be covered through Stone Cold's Showcase as well, maybe as much as 40+ characters.

Same as other people have stated here. We will be lucky if we get matches before 1996. Also, it is called "Stone Cold" Steve Austin showcase and not Steve Austin showcase. I think the only match that we could get before the 1996 era is his "The Ringmaster" persona which mostly against Savio Vega. If Savio Vega is in this game, I now know who will be my number one jobber in the game.

I'm certain he means career as Stone Cold. Wonder how they are going to improvise if Angle is not in the game as he was a big element in 2001' storyline,i know theyre going to skip past the Beniot bits but Angle and Owen are to significant in Austins career,so if something prevents them from being in the mode will feel a little hollow. If its true that WWE are on better terms with Owens family there is hope. Not sure the situation withe Angle and the WWE but if Angle has resigned with TNA it goes against WWE allowing him to be included.

when hogan was in 2k14 wich comes around end of october 2013 he was still in tna i dont know how it is with kurt angle

but he was a free agent before the restart of tna and there was news around that he want to wrestle at wwe but they want him only as trainer for nxt..maybe their was something like a contract sign for a game... same to bully ray dudley he was in the rumble and free agent and dvon is he still? dont know about him

Will Mike Tyson be in? That's the question everyone wants the answer to.

Maybe, but I definitely do not expect him as much as I'd like him in. If he is in I'd give him some wrestling gear and push the hell out of him lmao! xD

Archived