hard to get excited if you play on a 360...

sickle

from what i recall they were forthcoming last year about what wasn't going to be on last gen.

they were more shady about what last gen stuff wasn't on next gen.

I was ready to upgrade to next gen last year if the next gen version of 2k15 was going to be mind blowing. But from everything i read and every vid i watched....it just didn't seem worth it. It was missing a ton of stuff, had a lot less grapple moves, and superstar edits being tied to the CAW it seemed to render both edit and create superstar features pointless.

There was no real info or coverage for last gen. Why? Because if I knew what was left out, I wouldn't bought it on release day. 2k14 is better than 2k15 on last gen.

I cant afford a PS4. I have other stuff to worry about than a console and a game sadly. Thats why I still have a PS3 and I would like some more info on it..

This 100%

I understand the focus being on current gen but as 2K has bought out a last gen version and are happy to still take our money like the cash cows they are i think we deserve some screenshots/information - it is disgraceful to offer a product and give the people who are going to buy it no info/screenshots etc

To all the next gen fanboys who make their oh so funny sarky comments congratulations if you can afford one or can get mummy or daddy to buy you one some of us have bills, families andother responsibilities to think of

I cant afford a PS4. I have other stuff to worry about than a console and a game sadly. Thats why I still have a PS3 and I would like some more info on it..

This 100%

I understand the focus being on current gen but as 2K has bought out a last gen version and are happy to still take our money like the cash cows they are i think we deserve some screenshots/information - it is disgraceful to offer a product and give the people who are going to buy it no info/screenshots etc

To all the next gen fanboys who make their oh so funny sarky comments congratulations if you can afford one or can get mummy or daddy to buy you one some of us have bills, families andother responsibilities to think of

*cringes*

This 100%

It's called life and it's the lamest excuse ever.

How is it that you can drop $60 in a shot, but not budget $10-15 a pay period over two years to upgrade.

If you're that hard up, I'd think buying a game, period, wouldn't be a priority. On the other hand, if you lack the ability to budget like an adult...

And before you try to sell sob story 316? I'm a drop out, working all of two days a week.

I've never asked anyone for help or taken a handout.

Advice? Bust your ass, work multiple jobs if need be. Gain knowledge that'll make you an asset. Great thing about being an asset is the money comes, and it comes on your terms.

Don't do it to buy a game. Do it because life just isn't that damn hard.

This 100%

It's called life and it's the lamest excuse ever.

How is it that you can drop $60 in a shot, but not budget $10-15 a pay period over two years to upgrade.

If you're that hard up, I'd think buying a game, period, wouldn't be a priority. On the other hand, if you lack the ability to budget like an adult...

And before you try to sell sob story 316? I'm a drop out, working all of two days a week.

I've never asked anyone for help or taken a handout.

Advice? Bust your ass, work multiple jobs if need be. Gain knowledge that'll make you an asset. Great thing about being an asset is the money comes, and it comes on your terms.

Don't do it to buy a game. Do it because life just isn't that damn hard.

yeah umm it not just having 500 dollers for and xbox one it also do i have said time to use it if not then it just a 500 dollar paper weight

There really are some good deals for current gen consoles. There's already a One in my house but I'm planning on buying my own and a PS4 all for just a bit over $600. Ebay is your friend guys.

No one is tryna be an asshole, it's just that there's not much to say when people expect more for the last gen games. Literally no franchise is putting that much work in their last gen versions. They're just trying to move on. It's that same as when 360/PS3 was considered next-gen. I wouldn't be surprised if this is the last game since stats are showing that tons more people are upgrading. There's not much else to say yall, sorry.

You can't complain if you are on last gen, we are 2 years

Into the console cycle for next ten, if you can't afford a 400 upgrade over a 2 year period, you need to save better

Pretty much my thoughts as well. If you trade in an old system and all games (assuming you have physical copies) you should be able to get around $150-200. That's already half.

Archived