hard to get excited if you play on a 360...

sickle

I am seeing a lot of great images for 2k16 and I've read about the new features. I want to be excited for the new game but I feel doomed to just get a 2k15 retread since I am on a 360. last year, when they did share some game info, they made it sound like it was across all the platforms. PS3 and 360 users were pretty dismayed to find they just bought an updated 2k14, minus a ton of features.

has anyone heard in the new info whether or not the improvements are just for X1 and PS4 or for all platforms?

Het a xbox one, they are almost giving the away with some of these bundles.

For real, there was a deal last month where you could get a Xbox One bundle (the system and a game) and a 40 inch television...the whole thing cost $500. I already own a One and I don't need a tv, but I was heavily considering it anyway.

from what i recall they were forthcoming last year about what wasn't going to be on last gen.

they were more shady about what last gen stuff wasn't on next gen.

I was ready to upgrade to next gen last year if the next gen version of 2k15 was going to be mind blowing. But from everything i read and every vid i watched....it just didn't seem worth it. It was missing a ton of stuff, had a lot less grapple moves, and superstar edits being tied to the CAW it seemed to render both edit and create superstar features pointless.

im probably gonna finally make the next gen leap this year. Last year there just wasn't enough next-gen only games to justify it for me. It was pretty much just UFC and Assassins Creed unity.

but now they got that Star Wars game coming.

Hopefully they've made 2k16 much better than last years. Because it got horribe reviews and from what i saw, it just turned me off to it. The slower gameplay and improved graphics looked awesome. But that thing where the wrestlers move to the center of the ring for all the moves and the stupid minigame stuff looked dumb. Not to mention im no fan of losing so many grapple moves.

unfortunately i have a feeling none of this will be fixed. They'll just give u a new showcase and all the modes that were missing from the next gen versions and call it a day on the gameplay side

Suck for last gen users but really, that's to excpected at this point.

It's exactly this, i'm afraid.

I don't mean to be arrogant, but I think you have to accept that the torch has well and truly been passed now.

Developers have to concentrate on looking forward rather than back, or they get swallowed.

i think a lot of ppl still haven't bought next gen consoles because there really hasn't been the need until this fall.

95% of the games have still released on last gen....and at least on the xbox one/ps4 front....there hasn't been that WOW Must have game yet.

the leap in graphics and gameplay just isn't what we experienced from PS2 to next gen.

Uh, they never marketed the newer features for next gen. You just got too excited by the hype, forgetting that you're still on old gen. Look, there is no reason to discuss old gen, and honestly they shouldn't even bother making old gen. I know sports games usually are cross platform, but when something is dead, it's just dead.

If you're an adult you shouldn't be complaining about things you can't buy and if you're a child get an after school job, your parents will love you for it.

Archived