the dont get me started game

Mango kid

*censored* no. Don't get me started on packed peanuts.

If I pay for them, I want them. Don't give me some weird packing that I'm just going to throw away anyway. I want *censored*ing peanuts. I can get them without packing at a circus. I can get them without packing in the cinema. So why the *censored* do I need to unpack them first when I buy them MYSELF in the supermarket. Seriously pisses me off.

Next: Live Concert DVDs

Topic: "Live Concert DVDs"

Rant: Why would anybody waste their time with that piece of crap? A live concert DVD? Are you serious? Why even release it? First of all, it's not gonna sell unless a hardcore fan buys it. Second, even when they do, it's just going to collect dust after their halfway through it and then decide to take it out because they've already heard all of the songs because they own every single album. Just stop with it, if you're going to upload live versions of songs, just stick to YouTube. Sick and tired of pointless trash like this being released. It's nothing special, you can see a live concert performance on any late-night talk show or anywhere on YouTube. Even taking the time to produce these is just waste of time and money for everybody involved.

Next Topic: Mosquitos

I swear to *censored*ing God, mosquitos are the *censored*ing neo-nazi-version of bugs, I hate these little shits. They only show up when it's so damn hot you're forced to open up your windows like some opportunistic wasteman. These bitches only live for like 3 days and how do they spend it? "Oh, I'm going to stick some people and suck up blood lol", okay first of all that's gay af, so you're being *censored*s and it's nonce-like behavior. If a mosquito turned into a person, it would be a pedo, as that's the type of self-centered childlish rudeboy a mosquito is. The worst of them all are those that don't have the decency to shut the *Censored* up when they're trying to sting you. Some go quiet in stealth mode. I can respect at least that. But those shits that makes the shound like BZZZ BEZZZ BEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ SHUT THE *Censored* UP YOU BITCH AND WHY DO YOU ALWAYS GO FOR THE GODDAMN FACE AND THE GODDAMN EARS THERE IS SOME PERFECTLY FINE LEG GOING ON DOWN THERE, STAB ME IN THE DICK FOR ALL I CARE BUT DONT KEEP ME UP THE ENTIRE GODDAMN NIGHT BECAUSE YOU ARE A PRICK! I swear to *censored*ing God, if I could rape their mothers, I would. *censored*ing *censored*s. The spite is so great that sometimes I wish I had HIV just so that these *censored*s would get it when they sting me. *censored*ing mosquitos. Literally flying little pieces of cancer. I hope they have cancer. I love spiders for killing them. I hope they get ended.

Next topic: Public transport.

PUBLIC TRANSPORT CAN GO *CENSORED* ITSELF! LITERALLY, ALL YOU'RE DOING IS PAYING FOR THE PRIVILEGE OF BEING LATE ON A HOT, CRAMPED PIECE OF SHIT WITH 100% CHANCE OF BREAKING DOWN THAT IS FULL OF SMELLY *CENSORED*S AND SINGLE MUMS WHO ASK YOU TO GIVE UP YOUR SEAT SO THEY CAN SIT DOWN. *CENSORED* YOU BITCH, SHOULDA GOT KNOCKED UP BY SOMEONE WITH A CAR! IF IT ISN'T THAT, IT'S *CENSORED*ING OLD PEOPLE THAT CREAK EVERY TIME THEY *CENSORED*ING MOVE AND HAVE THAT FUSTY OLD PEOPLE SMELL! OR EVEN WORSE, IT'S A BUNCH OF CHAVS ON THE BACKSEAT LOOKING MENACING WITH THEIR HOUSE MUSIC ON FULL BLAST AND TALKING ABOUT DEVVO AND SHIT WITH THEIR 4:20 BLAZIN' T-SHIRTS AND HOODS UP SMELLING LIKE WEED. DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THE FACT THEY HAVE NO *CENSORED*ING SEATBELTS EITHER... JUST CALL IT THE SMILER AND HAVE DONE WITH IT! IT ALSO SOUNDS LIKE PUBIC WHICH EXPLAINS A LOT! *CENSORED* PUBLIC TRANSPORT!

Cats.

Cats. Seriously, if you talk to me about cats then..I actually quite like cats. They're actually perfect. They live the life, they're indifferent as *Censored* and they look at you like they own you, you give them food, you cater to them and they can sneak up on a *Censored* like it's nuddin.

They're so *censored*ing perfect. The entire felidae family is perfect. Yes, I had to google that, suck my dick. They're always so in control, right, like they're the bosses of this joint. They're so *censored*ing superior. Always so above you. Even the most dirty, shitfaced ratchet kitty that got shat on by other cats in the worst parts of town would still look at you like it's better than you. A cat will never respect you. Never. You do everything for these shits and then one day, it decides to leave and never come back. I DID EVERYTHING FOR YOU SAMMY! EVERYTHING! I MEOW'D WHEN YOU MEOW'D! I DRANK MILK WHEN YOU DRANK MILK! YOU LEFT ME BROKEN AND DO YOU CARE, YOU DON'T EVEN CARE! WHY CAN'T MY CAT EVEN CARE?

The letter D.

The letter D? Holy shit. Don't get me started. People use it ALL the goddamn time. Short word for penis? D. A, B, C? D. Who wants to destroy the world? D. *censored*ing makes me sick. Even I had to use it thirteen times already in this post. It's *censored*ing EVERYWHERE being allmighty, just because The greek equivalent - Delta - is often used in so many "special forces" on television and in the cinema. Overrated latter, which is also overused. Hell...Here in Germany we call our country "Deutschland" instead of "Germanien"! And why? I have no idea, considering the latter D is in the name twice. Makes me sick that we use the letter at all.

Next: Bedtime

• 1 year later...

You know what the problem is about lamp posts? They remind me of my giant ass dick. *Censored*, I have a *censored*ing huge penis man. You know how that feels? It hurts. *Censored*. Having a big dick only leads to trouble. People expect things out of you and people overly exert themselves to prove themselves to the dick. You have to perform like Superman and if it goes down, they'll talk about you. People say they can handle it and then they get cramps for the next 4, 5 days after and then they never want to see you again. *Censored* lamp posts man.

Next topic: Oranges.

What's the point? Hair on your head, I get it. Style it how you want, changes your look for the better, sometimes for the worst, there's purpose there. Hair on the privates, to each their own. Some people like going searching through the wilderness to find their sexual prize so sure. Hair under the arm... what... the... sheeit? Even chest hair I understand to a point but armpit hair does NOTHING but get deodorant stuck in to where it's hard as hell to completely get out and why do you need it to begin with? It's because all of that funk gets trapped right in those strands and sit there. That's all it does. That's all it's good for. FUNK TRAP! Why would you CHOOSE to be a funk trap?

You can braid a beard, goatee, head hair, chest hair, and there's a cool factor in some instances and just wow factor in the rest. You braid your armpit hair... you look stupid. Game, set, match. Congratulations. YOU JUST BRAIDED YOUR ARMPIT HAIR LIKE AN IDIOT. The absolute most hilariously useless thing the human body can produce. Shave it! Best decision you could ever make!

Next Topic: Gummi Bears

Gummi bears? GUMMI BEARS!? Oh man, don't get me started!! Who in their right mind likes gummi bears!? They get stuck in your teeth and they're really not a treat at all! How can this stuff be considered a type of candy!? They are supposed to be so cute and delicious but those little bears are quite evil and are not a guilty pleasure at all!

Next Topic: Mowing the lawn.

Archived