If the WWE Games Had A Vince McMahon Mode..

Rekka_No_Ryo

A Vince McMahon showcase for his matches would be terrible. He lost just about every match. I hope its not a huge focus with Austin's showcase either.

You cant have a austin mode without a huge focus on vince

maybe it focuses on you

I can't imagine trying to get through the tutorial alone for that.

A Vince McMahon showcase for his matches would be terrible. He lost just about every match. I hope its not a huge focus with Austin's showcase either.

You cant have a austin mode without a huge focus on vince

maybe it focuses on you

I can't imagine trying to get through the tutorial alone for that.

My brain hurts just thinking of such a nightmare!

There would be the Chyna stage, where Triple H would sleep with Stephanie while still being with Chyna and you'd have to decide on siding with Triple H, making him your son-in-law and firing Chyna or with Chyna who wants to be given a World Title run :rolleyes: Then there would be another stage where a wrestler would use a racist slur and you'd have to fire them (despite your company making millions of dollars off of their image, not to mention off of racial stereotypes in storylines) and try and erase them from your company by canceling all their accomplishments and future projects (couldn't be Hogan cause he's already banished) And lets not forget about the Bret Hart stage where you have to screw Bret Hart out of the world title

You want some Fries to all that salt?

Was it a little much? Lol

I did forget about the Hornswaggle stage or the Mae Young gives birth to a hand stage or the Chris Benoit stage but I figured I wouldn't go there. ;)

I hope they can squeeze in a stage about having to fire a wrestler because he did something the sponsors didn't like, and you re-sign him 91 days later.

Archived