If the WWE Games Had A Vince McMahon Mode..

Rekka_No_Ryo

what do you think it would be like ?

It might go something like this in my humble opinion..

during the editing process where you can customize your show, you can decide to ruin a wrestler, decide they are ruined and drop their push. Also you are allowed to change your mind on someone every 20 minutes ! Also Every option you have will either A. have an option to make Cena look strong in it and B. to try and get Roman over too.. it would bring authenticy to the game, and a Kevin Dunn mode, where you also kill the women's division in the game, this mode, also would effect the female CAWS too..

So you wanted to shit on Vince but thought... what's the best way to do it without looking I'm creating pointless topics and flaming? I know! I'll pretend I'm trying to start a debate (on a video game in the WWE section nonetheless, but whatever) and act like I'm actually interested in other people's differing opinions, when in reality you just wanted to get your point across and hope people agree with it. Might as well just call it the Bash Vince Thread.

Vince McMahon mode will feature

• Kiss My A** Club, which allows you to replay all moments from that illustrious club
  • How WWE dominated ECW and WCW
  • Test your Might in Bodybuilding, you get to play as the the muscleheads who flex and pose
  • "You're Fired," which allows to to determine the fate of anyone that crosses you wrong
  • Vince McMahon, a Champion, allows you to replay all matches which saw him become a Champion
  • vs Stone Cold, replay all those Boss vs Employee matches

There's a few key things for the Kevin Dunn section that you missed.

• Pointless shaky cam
  • Cutting to stage during a backstage promo for not reason
  • Branching decisions on whether this guy can't make it because of his accent or weight
  • Not having the titantron show whats actually going on in the ring in a fairly large arena
  • Just being an overall perverted ass

And last but not least a system that has to replenish new yet old ideas by eating and chewing on wood that can be brought through micro-transactions.

Vince McMahon mode will feature

• Kiss My A** Club, which allows you to replay all moments from that illustrious club
  • How WWE dominated ECW and WCW
  • Test your Might in Bodybuilding, you get to play as the the muscleheads who flex and pose
  • "You're Fired," which allows to to determine the fate of anyone that crosses you wrong
  • Vince McMahon, a Champion, allows you to replay all matches which saw him become a Champion
  • vs Stone Cold, replay all those Boss vs Employee matches

I wonder if there's any way they could incorporate killing the territories, or preventing your workers from having any sort of union, using them to build your empire and washing your hands of them once they're too broken down to continue to fill your pockets? :hqhq:

A Vince McMahon showcase for his matches would be terrible. He lost just about every match. I hope its not a huge focus with Austin's showcase either.

You cant have a austin mode without a huge focus on vince

maybe it focuses on you

Archived