Power of the Punch/Low blows- OMG moves?

fallofparadise

Low blows an other dirty tacics should be an ability perk that you can assign and chose a few tactics like distract ref or eye rake,ignore rope break ect to suit the wrestlers persona. Over use leads to ref DQ'ing

5 Star Wrestling has this. no reason a game with a higher budget and big team can't figure it out.

I miss low blows, hope they are back this year, especially as Austin used them on many occasions

Mind you every year I hope for a fundamental back club and am disappointed

I miss the "ding" from No Mercy, totally unrealistic - but funny as hell.

Dirty moves should be an ability for when your stamina is really low. Every superstar should have a clean and dirty moveset too since there are often people who turn face and still have eye rakes and such.

don't see the point of limiting dirty moves...kinda kills a Roddy Piper or Ric Flair

I'd love there to be more "area specific" moves too, such as being able to do the "Ric Flair corner flip bump" from an irish whip. Or corner taunts before diving off the ropes.

"Dirty moves" could also be restricted to only being executed when the superstar has a signature move available - you only see them attempted a couple of times a match.

Low blows for sure. I miss using that with heel wrestlers to steal a win and set up feuds.

Their exclusion is baffling, it must be easy as pie to mo cap some low blows, headlock punches, eye pokes and back clubs

Yeah, me too. I remember HCTP had at least 3 variations of the back club. I miss all of the basic/fundamental holds like, side headlock takedowns, leg trips, hammerlocks, rest holds, etc. They've added a few back over the years though.

Practically 95% of wrestlers usecback clubs so to leave out such a common move

Archived