WWE 2K16 Soundtrack released!

Michael Prettyboy J

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm I the only Marilyn Manson fan here? :(

I like some of his stuff, his cover of "Sweet Dreams are made of these" by Eurythmics is cool, and "Beautiful people" was a great song as was "Personal Jesus".

Hope "BP" is in as the Smackdown theme from Attitude Era.

I'm really surprised so many people want to listen to entrance themes over and over and over *Cesaro voice*

Tbh, I don't really care how good the soundtrack is, after a few months I turn it off. Rather make CAWS, move sets without repeating music, listen to my own or just podcasts.

Marilyn Manson was great back in the day, I'm not a fan of what he's currently doing but each to their own. I love my rock & metal but I have to admit yelawolf is the best thing on this soundtrack

I'm still a MM fan but yeah his old stuff is beyond better and his new stuff since the Eat Me,Drink Me album has mostly been emo style or something .

I can't agree about Yelawolf at all though, Billy Idol and Skid Row are the main highlights of the soundtrack and then of course Manson

I'm really surprised so many people want to listen to entrance themes over and over and over *Cesaro voice*

Tbh, I don't really care how good the soundtrack is, after a few months I turn it off. Rather make CAWS, move sets without repeating music, listen to my own or just podcasts.

*unticks very soundtrack except Cesaro's theme*

lol I actually turned off the 2K15 soundtrack so I could record my moveset formulas and then I just kept it that way.

BO-BO-BO-BO-BO-BONFIRE

THIS IS HOW WE ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLL

I really don't care, I don't know how anyone can stand that same few dozen songs looped over and over, even if they're tolerable I like my own music choices.

yeah. Since creating a CAW takes some time I always turn off the jukebox immediately after starting the game for the first time

Any news on a custom soundtrack or adding in custom themes for CAWs?

Not gonna happen until sony and microsoft get off their asses and add the right features back in. Not 2Ks fault. Unfortunate, I know.

Thought both systems have MP3 players now and it's just 2K that can't find a way to implement them in the game

I don't know if it's capable to play, but they aren't able to store them yet as far as I know, and I haven't ever been able to find a way to stream music from my computer to my PS4.

Thought both systems have MP3 players now and it's just 2K that can't find a way to implement them in the game

I don't know if it's capable to play, but they aren't able to store them yet as far as I know, and I haven't ever been able to find a way to stream music from my computer to my PS4.

Yeah. If I could just stream local files to my PS4 through Spotify, while not ideal, would at least give me a way to have custom entrance themes without having to go to the home screen until Sony does finally add in the ability to store music on there.

Archived