wwe2k16 Stone Cold showcase video package

romanticking

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If it's removed, it must be official right ? Because I really hope saw. My biggest fears was that it would be censored but here, we have violence against women and middle fingers so they will stay true to what really happened and that's cool. Plus, I am so excited to play the showcase now, so many epic matches to do^^

If it's removed, it must be official right ? Because I really hope saw. My biggest fears was that it would be censored but here, we have violence against women and middle fingers so they will stay true to what really happened and that's cool. Plus, I am so excited to play the showcase now, so many epic matches to do^^

The video is 100% legit. So its taken down and it was posted by the same person who made hall of pain showcase video package.

LOL even youtube video deleted. 2K are swift in taking action.

Given that Kurt Angle was in the footage, I hope he's in, but I'm not holding my breath.

Piper was in a video package or two for wwe2k14's WM Mode and he wasn't in the game

he was going to be but they couldn't get everyone in the WM match to sign contracts for the game(might've been Mr T who opted out)

Given that Kurt Angle was in the footage, I hope he's in, but I'm not holding my breath.

Piper was in a video package or two for wwe2k14's WM Mode and he wasn't in the game

he was going to be but they couldn't get everyone in the WM match to sign contracts for the game(might've been Mr T who opted out)

Viscera was in undertakers titantron in wwe 13 and wasnt in the game also

I remember Taker had one Ministry titantron that featured him & Viscera, at that time, I was annoyed of that fact that he & Mideon weren't in, if they were, every member of the Ministry of Darkness would be featured.

Viscera was originally supposed to be in 13 but was removed. There are files for him on the disc

I love that the denim/leather jacket deal got pretty hot...like around last Winter or something with punk, hiphop, and metalhead crowds all alike, and it instantly reminded me of Hunter rocking that shit in the early 2000's. I hope they give him that as an alternate attire as well, as it was very much a signature look of his from back in that day, even a bit before the McMahon-Helmsley stuff.

Still, nice video package. Nothing I'm super stoked about playing through, that match...but I'm glad to see they're incorporating more storylines than just the obvious milestones and/or bullet points of his career. I'd forgotten Hunter was even in any way involved with the hit-and-run, besides people always assuming it had to be him who was in the car. Then I remember Rikishi saying he did it for himself, his family, and for The Rock...or something like that....which makes me wonder who was originally planned to be the big surprise heel for that angle...Rikishi was so anti-climactic, even though there was a cool hardcore brawl that came out of it.

I believe it was originally supposed to be HHH. They tried to get Rikishi over as a heel, failed, and then went back to HHH being behind the attack.

The idea was always for Triple H to be the mastermind - he would never get his hands dirty. Rikishi was the chosen patsy (which as you say was designed to get him over as a heel)

The best part about that angle was when Austin entered the dressing room, and a gloved hand immediately smacked him upside the head with a wrench. I laughed like a drain.

Story that was reported around the time was that T had fallen out with WWE because they'd put people in the "celebrity" HOF before him. I believe an offer was made for him to go in - but he was pissed that Pete Rose went in first.

Haven't seen the video but going by the comments 3 Stages of Hell could be a match type in WWE 2K16. Which will be awesome if it is I also hope it's playable across all modes and not just showcase. I'd also like to be able to choose which matches to wrestle in for example

Stage 1 - Extreme Rules

Stage 2 - Tables Match

Stage 3 - Hell in a Cell.

Archived