I want the Curb Stomp as a running finisher

J-man89

Cause i don't really like how the curb stomp looks in 2K15, i dunno it just looks to slow and set up. I want a running version where you can hit it out of nowhere, like you have a guy down on his stomach and you can bounce off the ropes or run to his head and you hit it, Like right as you get to his head and hit the finisher button it transitions into the animation and their head pops up slightly and you stomp it.

Cause i just hate how in 2K15 Rollins backs up, bends his knees, then jumps to hit it, it just doesn't look good or smooth at all. You can see what i'm talking about here

I want a fast running out of nowhere Curb Stomp. I want it to look like this

i read that they've added the "seated" position in 2k16. Just like No Mercy had.

No Mercy also had a "on all fours" position. I don't remember what it was called...something like "prone" maybe.

That would be perfect.

Yeah that would be perfect, say you hit a move and instead of them standing up, they have to go through an all fours position and the more damaged they are the longer they stay on all fours. Thats the time to hit the running curb stomp, its a limited window so you have to it quick.

i read that they've added the "seated" position in 2k16. Just like No Mercy had.

No Mercy also had a "on all fours" position. I don't remember what it was called...something like "prone" maybe.

That would be perfect.

Yeah that would be perfect, say you hit a move and instead of them standing up, they have to go through an all fours position and the more damaged they are the longer they stay on all fours. Thats the time to hit the running curb stomp, its a limited window so you have to it quick.

or just a charged finisher animation.

Alberto Del Rio has done a curb stomp.

Son of Havoc & Taryn Terrell currently use the curb stomp.

and Dean Ambrose did it to Seth at least once.

so it better still be in.

does Bryan Williams watch TNA or LU? always had an impression he was an ROH/PWG guy.

Alberto Del Rio has done a curb stomp.

Son of Havoc & Taryn Terrell currently use the curb stomp.

and Dean Ambrose did it to Seth at least once.

so it better still be in.

does Bryan Williams watch TNA or LU? always had an impression he was an ROH/PWG guy.

It doesn't matter anymore unfortunately, Williams is no longer on the mocap team.

wow ...i didn't know he was gone.

On the plus side.....he was very passionate about wrestling....and though i would've preferred more WWE moves as DLC...the ROH moves he added were always cool.

on the negative side......the movesets have been terrible for years. The selling animations on many moves were laughably bad (ie: the OMG Apron DDT). He would also do improbably dumb things like giving us the wrong backbreaker as DLC for Bruno Sammartino. And instead giving us the botched version that Bruno did to Giant Baba because it was in a top moves video on youtube.

wow ...i didn't know he was gone.

On the plus side.....he was very passionate about wrestling....and though i would've preferred more WWE moves as DLC...the ROH moves he added were always cool.

on the negative side......the movesets have been terrible for years. The selling animations on many moves were laughably bad (ie: the OMG Apron DDT). He would also do improbably dumb things like giving us the wrong backbreaker as DLC for Bruno Sammartino. And instead giving us the botched version that Bruno did to Giant Baba because it was in a top moves video on youtube.

He certainly had an oversell fetish, that's for sure.

I thought he was one if the main reasons we had the moves dlc. I really enjoyed having non WWE moves in the game. Was really hoping for kenny kings finisher and the twisting killswitch this year.

I want a Shunshuke Nakamura based moveset.

I thought he was one if the main reasons we had the moves dlc. I really enjoyed having non WWE moves in the game. Was really hoping for kenny kings finisher and the twisting killswitch this year.

Trevor Lee's moves HAVE to be in the next moves pack.

I'd really enjoy seeing Nakamuras landslide and shining triangle, along with lees orange crush bomb variation. I. A tad worried about this years doc moves, but If I could have my choice of non wwe moves it would be:

Pyramid driver(cross armed power bomb)

Running liger bomb

Running shotei

Twisting kill-switch

Kenny kings coronation(rack into ddt)

Kings royal flush(Samoan into rock bottom)

Pump handle back breaker

Pumphandle bomb

Cobra clutch cross face

Shining triangle

Landslide

Full Nelson camel clutch

Jensei shinzaki's praying rope walk

Plum stretch

Tiger flowsion

Penalty kick(apron kick)

Kenta kobashis diamond head

Go flasher (suplex into rock bottom like move)

Rubix cube

Running double knee in seated position

King Kong knee drop(2nd or top rope variation)

Apron tiger driver

Mad splash

Muta grounded shining wizard (htcp style)

If I got even half of these, I'd be happy. I've enjoyed what moves have been added, and do appreciate seeing updated WWE/NXT moves. I hope it's a tradition that continues. I will say though, I miss the international move sets that used to be in htcp and such. It added a nice variety to what moves we could add, and there were so many variations.

Yeah, they had Misawa's stuff once. I'm partial toward the American indies so that's why I'm pushing moves from there. It'd be cool if they just mo-capped these moves for the main game as well as DLC, like in HCTP. Is WWE not allowing them to record these moves for their game?

i remember years ago, THQ said they were removing all types of moves...because they wanted to get rid of "canned animations".

But it seems like we have more canned animations.

I'd prefer to actually run myself, and then press the finisher button when i get close to the opponent to start the curb stomp animation.

Just give us two new positions. "On all fours" & "bent over" opponents.

Problem would be...in real life wrestlers get into position intentionally.

In the game there's no way for the game to know that you want to do a running Curb Stomp and unless you make the on-all-fours position a position that every wrestlers gets through, it's not going to working properly and it will be utterly frustrating to never hit your finisher.

In the game there's no way for the game to know that you want to do a running Curb Stomp and unless you make the on-all-fours position a position that every wrestlers gets through, it's not going to working properly and it will be utterly frustrating to never hit your finisher.

I guess the closest thing you could do to be in the middle of both sides is have him get in to the all fours position if you hold it as a charge finisher.

I guess the closest thing you could do to be in the middle of both sides is have him get in to the all fours position if you hold it as a charge finisher.

that's...actually a great idea to do it

Archived