A reminder for all - Do NOT post in Bot threads

Jmerc

Hey Everyone.

Posting in bot topics is considered spam and is against the forum rules. This has been happening much too often recently and it needs to stop.

I know there have been a lot of bot topics and we are working on getting that sorted out.

If this continues to happen, you will receive a warning.

Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The posts people are making in here to tell the admins about bots are also becoming annoying themselves. They're witty and what not but they're becoming spam themselves. How about a PM to the admins instead?

Would a dedicated topic be better?

I'm for whatever works best for you guys, but there's like 30 straight closed topics in here about bots and all the others threads dedicated to other problems have been buried so yeah maybe one topic pinned would be best.

The posts people are making in here to tell the admins about bots are also becoming annoying themselves. They're witty and what not but they're becoming spam themselves. How about a PM to the admins instead?

Would a dedicated topic be better?

Yeah. With the bots piling up in numbers a single topic only for that would probably be better. Aslong as it is only filled with bot and bot-removed posts.

I don't think people know they aren't supposed to post. Maybe a message to everyone or something people can't miss.

I've been messaging people who do it as a verbal warning "next time you do it you get a warning point" schtick. I can't really give them any more leeway than that.

It seems Tom Rice has fixed the problem with the bots, I hope it works. Sorry for any inconvenience everyone.

Welp...

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/472099-the-body-is-symbolic-of-health-and-moral-fitness-in-our-meritocracy/?do=findComment&comment=10516316

Although the topic will probably have been deleted before this is read, knowing my luck :lol:

• ThreeG unpinned this topic

Archived