Official Roster Reveal Topic

Ernez

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps there was a post, then something was found that needed to be tweaked or modified in some way, and it was pulled, awaiting another final okay for publishing. They can't lose, because it leaves everyone's brains going "!!???!!!!!!!????!!!!!!??!!!!" in anticipation of the other characters for the week.

12 every Monday is a good way to go. 2 a day, 6 days a week would be slow and torturous. lol

So awesome to see IGN going back to revealing the roster again this way, looks like 2K learned their lesson from last year's reception. The Lucha Dragons look great here, hope we can change Sin Cara into Hunico, but I doubt that will be possible though. They'll both basically be like Rey Mysterio where you cannot remove their masks.

Lighting looks a little weird, and I am wondering if this is a rematch screen or something, I can't see them having kalisto wrestling with the overlay mouth piece. Sin cara looks great, The textures on the outfits look great, jus something about the skin to me. Will obviously have to see more footage of them both. I am hoping this is not a error, and is the start of the actual reveal.

Archived