did you all preorderd the game or still waiting?

TRaShflow

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yup, I've already pre-ordered.

I'll get the game regardless unless it's a complete pile of garbage. I can always take my preorder and put it on something else.

WWE2k15 was my favourite game of the series so far, loved the gameplay. They just need to fix AI and add more things in now TBH.

I am not pre-ordering because 2K15 did not impress me, and the pre-order bonus does not make me want to invest. If the reviews are good, I'll buy it. If they add more or change the bonus, then I'll pre-order.

I am not pre-ordering because 2K15 did not impress me, and the pre-order bonus does not make me want to invest. If the reviews are good, I'll buy it. If they add more or change the bonus, then I'll pre-order.

Pretty much this!

I personally don't care about the pre-order bonus. However, if they do pre-orders on PSN then I might do that because I won't be able to go out and get it until the weekend after it comes out since I'll be working and then it's Halloween and it's my favorite day of the year so I won't really even have time then, I'll be busy. So, I'm hoping to just get it digitally on release so I can play it as soon as it launches. I'm also waiting though to see the full roster and to learn more details about Universe, Showcase, creative modes, gameplay changes, etc. I didn't get 2k15 so there'll be a lot for me to get used to it I get it.

Honestly I couldn't care about this years pre-order bonus, but I'm likely to pre-order anyway- just not this early on. I'm not completely hooked yet and I'm waiting to see the roster first, so I'll most likely pre-order a week prior to release.

The game tends to come out around my bday so usually I have family or my gf pre-order for me as a gift, however, last year I had them cancel the pre-order in favor for GTA V, and I'm glad I did that.

I'll do the same if it turns out we're getting the same crappy gameplay from last year. Hopefully 2K surprises me, but I'm not holding my breath.

Supposedly gonna be Deadman Edition announced sometime soon that offers other eras/gimmicks of his as DLC, which is dumb to me, considering they've done shit like this countless times in years past and it seems like very few people have ever been interested in it. I don't care a whole hell of alot about the Terminator deal, but if all I have to do is pre-order [and not pay anything extra] I might give that a go...I think Arnold being in is pretty awesome and something fun and different. About the only thing I could think of that would sell me on the Season Pass is if Ronda Rousey or Samoa Joe is the Season Pass Exclusive. But they've got my money, one way or another. I can't not have the latest WWE game.

Archived