what do you think will be the diffrence between the current gen & previous ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

Backwards compatible is cool if I had sold my old console.

Means I need one less device plugged in

I was going to sell it until I realised there is probably £500 worth of games I bought online and felt Hell No I cant sell it plus how would I play my old wrestling games, added to the fact took me a long time adding titantrons to the old games.

I was going to sell it until I realised there is probably £500 worth of games I bought online and felt Hell No I cant sell it plus how would I play my old wrestling games, added to the fact took me a long time adding titantrons to the old games.

Keep what you enjoy dude. Personally I no longer want "stuff" around me so I'm digital all the way. Less devices the better right now

As a last gen user I don't see us getting anything but a rehash of 2K15 - All wrestlers, new moves, maybe a few more Superstar heads that's probably it...I wouldn't be at all surprised if last gen didn't have the 3 man announce team either this would p*ss me off

One will feel like WWE2K14 with an updated roster and the other won't. I didn't play WWE2K15 on last gen so I can't speak from experience but from what I've heard it was basically just WWE2K14 with a roster update and I don't see WWE2K16 being much different (again, for last gen). Last gen users may get some new additions but nothing major if any.

Keep what you enjoy dude. Personally I no longer want "stuff" around me so I'm digital all the way. Less devices the better right now

The problem I see with digital is that if it gets pulled its gone forever.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived