what do you think will be the diffrence between the current gen & previous ?

Rekka_No_Ryo

I didnt think you could put music on the new consoles.

From an XB1 perspective you can, the machine supports external HDD for example I have 500gb music HDD i keep attached to my console. I can then snap the media player app and play any music from it while I play any game.

The issue is none of the games developers have yet worked out how to make this work through the game without that app

From an XB1 perspective you can, the machine supports external HDD for example I have 500gb music HDD i keep attached to my console. I can then snap the media player app and play any music from it while I play any game.

The issue is none of the games developers have yet worked out how to make this work through the game without that app

I don't know why they couldn't have used the same system as the 360, that worked fine.

I don't know why they couldn't have used the same system as the 360, that worked fine.

Different architecture & different operating system. Windows 10 is coming soon to XB1 that might make it possible, also the XB1 now has backwards compatibility which was considered not possible at launch. Like many things these new machines haven't yet matured and new features are constantly added

Even though it's the last year for the 360 and PS3 i really don't see them doing much. My Career will be exclusive to the current consoles and the modes that have been in since WWE '13 will be and look the exact same and contain one or two new things.It would be cool if they reverted to the 2K14 look because even though the majority of the game was the same 2K15 looked atrocious.

Last Gen 2K16 will probably be very similar to Last Gen 2K15 where it's just more so an update to 2K14 with the new Roster, most new moves, some changes to Superstar Heads and maybe some Universe tweaks if they aren't too much to program. Probably the same old general gameplay and features too.

I double dipped last year and got it on 360 and PS4 but I think I'll pass on the 360 version this time. The new gameplay mechanics are such an upgrade that playing matches on Last Gen doesn't really cut it any more.

even though I own a PS4, I'm seriously considering getting it on PS3 instead. I know I won't get the awesome new graphics, but I,m fine with that if I get all the match types and modes that were removed from current gen. as long as I have the new roster, special referee match and any additions to universe mode, I'm happy. shame its the last year for last gen consoles, I dread to think what last gen owners are going to do next year

Archived