CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

First Details, Gameplay, Entrances & Screenshots! (IGN Official)

Gameplay IGN Seth Rollins Finn Balor WWE2K16 Entrances

• Please log in to reply
427 replies to this topic

#61 LEGION

LEGION

• Members
  • 41,071 posts
  • Steam ID: Ectrasyl
  • Twitter: @SennaAsad

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:34 PM

It's definitely two different Balor models.
Look at the attires

#62 .RyeE.

.RyeE.

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 920 posts
  • SEN (PS3): raiee86
  • Twitter: @theryeedee

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:37 PM

N7F3FvU.png

9qN9Ach.jpg

lE0XFjT.jpg

mUBogAZ.png

gQxOyNt.png

0z62XjG.png

ZOCiWMD.jpg

3Y43oJ6.jpg

b2VDg6J.jpg

E2q3Wpg.jpg

PvCuRZJ.jpg

FAvYPkG.jpg

TajRqEm.png

DvxcVpl.jpg

UnHB8zt.jpg

Calk66B.jpg

#63 Creepia

Creepia

WARDANCE.

• Members
  • 42,662 posts
  • SEN (PS3): CreepingHD
  • Twitter: CochiseJak

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:37 PM

- The shirts in the crowd look promising for other NXT characters, which is great. No reason why they wouldn't be in anyway.

- I'm SO *censored*ing happy that they timed Balor's entrance right. Now let's see if they fixed Orton's. 

- Gameplay looks smooth.

- Create A Championship and Arena being back in is awesome. Let's hope they didn't take out the Logo feature for online. Some awesome arena's coming our way!

- Interested to see what Create A Show is about. I'm assuming it's similar to Create A PPV from the old games where you can install the show as a package into Universe and play it on Exhibition. 

#64 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 92,083 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:44 PM

Balor's entrance looks like shit, IMO. It's too light. You aren't even supposed to see Finn for the most part, until he spreads his arms, then the lights come on. It looks more like it goes from normal arena lighting to bright arena lighting, than going from dark to light, as it's supposed to. Also, same awful commentary during entrances. Sigh.

I am thoroughly intrigued as to what the "breakout" feature is during Rollins' entrance though.

Edited by Generations, 04 August 2015 - 02:46 PM.

#65 Aqfitz

Aqfitz

The Guru of Creativity

• Members
  • 8,884 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Aqfitz
  • Twitter: @aqfitz

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:46 PM

Balor's entrance looks like shit, IMO. It's too light. You aren't even supposed to see Finn for the most part, until he spreads his arms, then the lights come on. It looks more like it goes from normal arena lighting to bright arena lighting, than going from dark to light, as it's supposed to. Also, same awful commentary during entrances. Sigh.

That's my one problem with it. The lighting is awful. Everything else is fine, but that is annoying.

#66 ECWDanSelby

ECWDanSelby

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,629 posts
  • Gamertag: ECWselby
  • SEN (PS3): ECWselby
  • Twitter: @FNBodySlams

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:46 PM

Enzo Amore, Big Cass and the Lucha Dragons are basically confirmed too. Shirts in the crowd are a great thing.

Crowd shirts don't mean shit. I remember back in 2K14 we had Roddy Piper (RIP) and Jim Duggan shirts in the crowd, yet neither one of them was in.

And both of those guys were legends. Piper had a deal fall through with WWE at the last minute, hence why he was in a Superstar Head and not a character. I can only assume the same happened with Duggan.

I think it's pretty safe to say that you can take the modern guys' shirts as a strong hint.

#67 EJ!

EJ!

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 23,357 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:47 PM

I'm interested in the part where Seth is outside regrouping. I wonder if that's a new system or a taunt or what

#68 Jeb ★

Jeb ★

Black Lotus

• Global Moderator
  • 40,888 posts
  • SEN (PS3): jeb2830
  • Twitter: @jeb2830

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:48 PM

I am thoroughly intrigued as to what the "breakout" feature is during Rollins' entrance though.

It's most probably a thing where Balor would attack Seth during his entrance

#69 Future™

Future™

Indonesian Nightmare

• Members
  • 7,063 posts
  • SEN (PS3): aldi178 (PS4)

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:48 PM

Dis gon be my shit.

Edited by United., 04 August 2015 - 02:50 PM.

#70 nba2kfanman

nba2kfanman

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,392 posts
  • SEN (PS3): nba2kfanman

Posted 04 August 2015 - 02:55 PM

I especially like the concept about limiting reversals. With these improvements why even bother with last gen? Also it is great to see some news that is actually not leaked and 2k is not being mum.

Edited by nba2kfanman, 04 August 2015 - 10:22 PM.

#71 TheNewF'NShow

TheNewF'NShow

Breakin' Necks and Cashin' Checks.

• Members
  • 33,892 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:01 PM

I think Finn's entrance is made for the NXT arena mostly, like there will probably be more dynamic camera angles and shit.

#72 Deek

Deek

Opener

• Members
  • 350 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:04 PM

Excited. I still play 2K15 a decent amount.

#73 nystyle

nystyle

Legend

• Members
  • 7,821 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:10 PM

Enzo Amore, Big Cass and the Lucha Dragons are basically confirmed too. Shirts in the crowd are a great thing.

Crowd shirts don't mean shit. I remember back in 2K14 we had Roddy Piper (RIP) and Jim Duggan shirts in the crowd, yet neither one of them was in.

And both of those guys were legends. Piper had a deal fall through with WWE at the last minute, hence why he was in a Superstar Head and not a character. I can only assume the same happened with Duggan.

I think it's pretty safe to say that you can take the modern guys' shirts as a strong hint.

Piper was in rtwm as the ref in wm x.

Audrey said piper wasnt a full character because the wm 1 main event was scheduled in rtwm but they couldnt get mr t so snuka and piper were scrapped and at that time they didnt include orndorff or orton.

#74 iamthedoctor

iamthedoctor

Wrestling's Greatest Fan

• Members
  • 14,193 posts
  • Gamertag: iamthedoctor666
  • SEN (PS3): iamthedoctor666
  • Twitter: iamthedoctor666

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:17 PM

First of all, awesome find. Second of all, nice to see pins and submissions have been updated.

If we had button mashing it would be.

#75 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 92,083 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:18 PM

I think Finn's entrance is made for the NXT arena mostly, like there will probably be more dynamic camera angles and shit.

I highly doubt that. But whatever...I'll be editing his entrance anyway.

#76 King RyderFan

King RyderFan

Live and let live!

• Members
  • 22,585 posts
  • Gamertag: Fight another fight for another day
  • SEN (PS3): Everything is changed but they should remain
  • Steam ID: I'm fighting until my fists stop feeling, my heart stops beating
  • Twitter: @Rated_CHZRFan

First of all, awesome find. Second of all, nice to see pins and submissions have been updated.

If we had button mashing it would be.
Button mashing sucked. As soon as someone hit ya with a finisher while you were red it was guaranteed 3.

#77 bigmister

bigmister

Jobber

• Members
  • 175 posts

Compared to last year that was a ton of info! But since I'm stuck in the dark ages with 360 I'm not not expecting any of that stuff lol

#78 Niffan

Niffan

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,369 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Niffan16
  • Steam ID: Niffan

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:21 PM

Compared to last year that was a ton of info! But since I'm stuck in the dark ages with 360 I'm not not expecting any of that stuff lol

You should probably expect 2K14 with new wrestlers basically.

#79 Generations

Generations

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Members
  • 92,083 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:23 PM

Why the hell would anyone want button mashing back for pins? That was the most haggard shit ever. 

#80 Kronik_Krueger

Kronik_Krueger

New Talent

• Banned
  • 69 posts

Posted 04 August 2015 - 03:25 PM

Why the hell would anyone want button mashing back for pins? That was the most haggard shit ever. 

I've recently been playing SvR07, I know exactly what you mean.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Gameplay, IGN, Seth Rollins, Finn Balor, WWE2K16, Entrances