• Please log in to reply
175 replies to this topic

#21 inevitabledeth

inevitabledeth

New Talent

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 12:37 AM

Ok. We could always turn the wwf/wcw save into an invasion save. (Add ECW essentially)

#22 KamenRangerW

KamenRangerW

Opener

• Members
  • 245 posts
  • Gamertag: GothamRiddler
  • SEN (PS3): KamenRangerW

Posted 16 August 2015 - 01:00 AM

My WWF/WCW was a jobbers and oddity wrestlers save man. You can make anyone you want and do a save. I've got no plans on any ECW guys. No jobbers really appealed to me over there.

#23 inevitabledeth

inevitabledeth

New Talent

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 01:11 AM

True. Well if you would like any help with anything or wouldn't mind helping me, I would appreciate the opportunity. Idk if I'll make a full-on save, but I could always try and see how far I go with it...

#24 KamenRangerW

KamenRangerW

Opener

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 01:47 AM

I'll help anyway I can man. What kind of stuff you looking to do? Like I said I don't plan on doing any currentish stuff. But I could do moveset stuff for you no problem. Probably attires if you're good with faces and body morphing.
I'll help anyway I can man. What kind of stuff you looking to do? Like I said I don't plan on doing any currentish stuff. But I could do moveset stuff for you no problem. Probably attires if you're good with faces and body morphing.

#25 inevitabledeth

inevitabledeth

New Talent

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 04:11 AM

Thanks. I'm not looking for anything current either. Probably just expanding on the hctp era's roster or just making caws of some wrestlers of interest. (Jeff, Punk, Nick Mondo, Devitt, ect.)

Again, I'll see how far I go. Speaking of move sets, I'm still interested in your custom Jeff move set you mentioned earlier.

#26 KamenRangerW

KamenRangerW

Opener

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:36 AM

It's not a custom moveset. Just one that was more accurate for the 2003 era Jeff. I'll write down the changes I made to the original moveset. Though you may not agree with all my changes.

#27 inevitabledeth

inevitabledeth

New Talent

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 02:43 PM

It's still worth trying. Besides, the current move set feels too much like the SYM version...

#28 KamenRangerW

KamenRangerW

Opener

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:34 PM

Well I got a bunch of old school guys done. I got Demolition done. Crush doesn't have the greatest paint. I went with a easy one so I could get a more detailed attire. I also made Strike Force(Rick Martel and Tito Santana). Working on Natural Disasters I got Typhoon perfect. Earthquake still needs some face work. I might actually just use a existing Earthquake caws face and try to improve it. Any old school wrestlers you wanna see?

#29 inevitabledeth

inevitabledeth

New Talent

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 05:19 PM

Not sure honestly... I would probably be interested in guys who haven't made it into the legend rosters of the past and current wwe games.

#30 KamenRangerW

KamenRangerW

Opener

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 10:36 PM

Not many of those.

#31 inevitabledeth

inevitabledeth

New Talent

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 01:14 AM

Well the few may be worth it. Like Kamala or something. (I'm not very helpful with this roster type to be honest.)

#32 KamenRangerW

KamenRangerW

Opener

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 02:25 AM

Kamala is very possible. Not to mention a old school oddity from the gimmick era.

#33 inevitabledeth

inevitabledeth

New Talent

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 03:01 AM

Hmm. Glad to help. How about Warlord or Shockmaster? Lol...

Btw, I sent a PM a while back. Just reply back to me through there so I don't drift you off topic again...

#34 KamenRangerW

KamenRangerW

Opener

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 04:24 AM

Warlord was already done greatly by KingKang. I don't think I could do better.

#35 inevitabledeth

inevitabledeth

New Talent

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 04:33 AM

I see. So far I have 10 of my 32 done after finding a couple of formulas, copying some of my creations from my old save, and making a couple from scratch...

Edited by inevitabledeth, 23 August 2015 - 07:08 PM.

#36 KamenRangerW

KamenRangerW

Opener

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 06:43 AM

Who did you decide to go with so far?

#37 inevitabledeth

inevitabledeth

New Talent

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 22 August 2015 - 03:17 PM

Most of them are clones so far. (Decided to give some characters alternates like in game characters)

I made the paintless Devitt so far, Legend Hogan w/ hacks, Warrior w/ hacks, three of my Jeffs w/ hacks, Kid Kash, two CM Punks (Black ROH shorts and summer of punk), and guest star Marilyn Manson.

I'm hoping to find some of the other characters I need in those saves you gave me, (Namely Sting) only I can't seem to get them to show on my flash drive when using with my AR Max.

Edited by inevitabledeth, 22 August 2015 - 05:55 PM.

#38 KamenRangerW

KamenRangerW

Opener

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 05:53 AM

I got my Legend Hogan too. But mine's in the style of his NJPW days. Though I suppose I could change some stuff to suit his WWF days better. I wish Warrior still had his winning animation in game. I really wish Jeff still had a entrance. I mean it's cool having the winning animation in. But a entrance would of been great. Kamala appearance wise is darn near finished. I just need to do attributes and a moveset. I had some spare time today. I found a Kamala caw used it's base to start. I did some improvements to the face. I tried making the paint on the gut bigger. Sadly it didn't go so well. So it's like 2/3s the original size you see him have. Closest I could get without it being bigger than it is.

#39 inevitabledeth

inevitabledeth

New Talent

• Members
  • 62 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 01:45 PM

Well it's always good to hear progress. And yeah, an entrance would have been amazing. However, I can already tell you that if there were, (at least via cheat device, idk about the completed version) the entrant would be glowing and what not. I've also always questioned if there were more attires in the works for him like the year before...

#40 KamenRangerW

KamenRangerW

Opener

• Members
  • 245 posts

Posted 23 August 2015 - 06:20 PM

He probably had another paintless attire on him in the works. But his HCTP model was the best Jeff that could of ever happened.