• Please log in to reply
23 replies to this topic

#21 nystyle

nystyle

Legend

• Members
  • 7,722 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 08:35 PM

Exactly. I dont know why some people are in denial and cant face that this is how 2k markets games. Not a fluke last year or any other reason then they are following their yearly marketing strategy spot on.

Edited by nystyle, 29 July 2015 - 08:35 PM.

#22 Bdon

Bdon

Taxation is Theft

• Members
  • 3,917 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 09:07 PM

I know their marketing strategy well. It's pretty much been the same for years. Still isn't any less annoying though lol.

#23 nystyle

nystyle

Legend

• Members
  • 7,722 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 09:38 PM

I know their marketing strategy well. It's pretty much been the same for years. Still isn't any less annoying though lol.

Def. hate it, but I accept it.

#24 Zondo

Zondo

Custom Superstar 85

• Members
  • 13,365 posts

Posted 29 July 2015 - 09:44 PM

Some people definitely think that this is just a wwe games marketing issue but 2K has done like this for years with most of their games and will continue to do so. They probably prefer to save money from major marketing and use it for the budget of their games or something.

I knew this was going to happen last year for 2K15 and it did, It wasn't because you thought the game turned out poor because bad or good games they always do the same and is just 2K way. Some companies over hype stuff as much as possible but this company is the opposite and is more like"leaked info and reviews will let know"

I knew this would happen and that is why I don't care anymore,I rely on info from elsewhere like with 2K15 it was preview articles,leaked info and people who got the game early then streamed it for a few days before release. It will be the same with this game!