2K16 at Gamescom

biggerboat90

Nah 2K's marketing is pretty poop. Every year they take the longest to roll out info for NBA, maybe it's cause they know that people will buy it anyway but still, NBA comes out Sep 29 and the only reason we have all the info we have is because it leaked. The only info officially released by 2K recently was the Michael Jordan edition

Some people definitely think that this is just a wwe games marketing issue but 2K has done like this for years with most of their games and will continue to do so. They probably prefer to save money from major marketing and use it for the budget of their games or something.

I knew this was going to happen last year for 2K15 and it did, It wasn't because you thought the game turned out poor because bad or good games they always do the same and is just 2K way. Some companies over hype stuff as much as possible but this company is the opposite and is more like"leaked info and reviews will let know"

I knew this would happen and that is why I don't care anymore,I rely on info from elsewhere like with 2K15 it was preview articles,leaked info and people who got the game early then streamed it for a few days before release. It will be the same with this game!

Archived