Hair vs hair match (concept)

WH!!

Hey guys, Idk if this is really worthy of its own thread, but I found a rather cool concept video made by Smacktalks being a hair vs hair match. This show the match between Ziggler and Sheamus that happen a while ago.

I personally think if we have to ability to edit and customize in-game superstars hair/facial hair in EAS this year. What do you think of the idea of this match being implimented? It could be very possible this year.

I wish we would get some fresh match types, but i do agree they need to fix what's broken. It does suck we have to wait for something that should have been fixed years ago. I'll give 2k some breathing room since im sure they will have new ideas to incorporate,just hope they do it right. Move forward instead of backwards.

What's even the point of a hair vs. hair match? It's literally a regular match with a losing stipulation. It's completely pointless.

In actual wrestling it adds drama to a match, where the loser actually loses something they apparently care about. In a game it means nothing.

^^^This exactly. It is a wrestling game. I would love to have more stipulation matches. Heck, I'm probaly one of the few that would love a Russian chain match, object on a pole match, and any other out of the norm matches. Hated that the casket match was only a showcase mode. I love pure wrestling excitement aspect, but I also like the gimmicked side of things to(one of the many reasons I was obsessed with Fire Pro wrestling)

^^^This exactly. It is a wrestling game. I would love to have more stipulation matches. Heck, I'm probaly one of the few that would love a Russian chain match, object on a pole match, and any other out of the norm matches. Hated that the casket match was only a showcase mode. I love pure wrestling excitement aspect, but I also like the gimmicked side of things to(one of the many reasons I was obsessed with Fire Pro wrestling)

I still want a scaffold match, see no reason for it to be included in a WWE game but would love to play it anyway

Oh man, a scaffolded match would be awesome. I've said it before, but I wish we'd get a Network like showcase of obscure match styles to introduce new match types. I could just imagine road warriors vs midnight express in the scaffold match. a long list if they'd ever be interested..though I doubt they are...:).. As far as a chain match, it would definitely have to have its own mechanic system, with limited movement and range, I can't imagine seeing it anytime soon. I just would like to have some different matches for my extreme rules, and to add some flavor to the game itself.

They can't even update and improve game modes already in the game like the Royal Rumble match. More match types would be fun, but I don't see any need for a hair vs. hair match any time soon. When was the last time such a match even took place? When McMahon had his head shaved?

Maybe a Brutus the Barber Beefcake showcase DLC could use it.

Archived