Hogan out means NWO Out?

Rangers24Cally

I'm not too sure about this guy or who is he except last year he was right on the money with just about everything he tweeted out and his tweet 20h ago about Hogan being removed came before word of his WWE termination.

If this is true I guess it's like in Smackdown vs Raw 2008 when Benoit's reemoval cost us a few characters, arenas, and attires because of those related to what would have been his story mode.

i9N7SIV.png

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not too sure about this guy or who is he except last year he was right on the money with just about everything he tweeted out and his tweet 20h ago about Hogan being removed came before word of his WWE termination.

If this is true I guess it's like in Smackdown vs Raw 2008 when Benoit's reemoval cost us a few characters, arenas, and attires because of those related to what would have been his story mode.

i9N7SIV.png

Normally I'd say this is garbage, but @inside2k knew the first 6 that were going to be revealed 2 days before they were and last year he knew exactly who was in the nxt dlc pack before it was unveiled so he has definitly had some "hits" in his tweeting before. and you're right....his tweet about Hogan's removal did come before the media broke the story.

Ive seen his tweets posted here before and never gave him much thought, but knowing Hogan was scrapped before the story even hit? There's no guessing that hours before it happened and I would have thought right there he was a fraud. Whoever it is has to be someone at least "slightly" in the know.

Ive seen his tweets posted here before and never gave him much thought, but knowing Hogan was scrapped before the story even hit? There's no guessing that hours before it happened and I would have thought right there he was a fraud. Whoever it is has to be someone at least "slightly" in the know.

I also dint gave him a much thought but slowly some of his tweets seemed legit such as 120+ roster characters on-disc and 150+ characters including dlc.

Anther reason why these games shouldn't focus on the past.

That's not really a valid reason. Chris Benoit was an active member of the roster when he did his thing and it ruined that game completely. It could be anyone saying shit like that, imagine Cena gets caught saying the n-word, how much that would have changed last years game.

I hope they don't take Hogan's moves out! Does anyone think after Hogan does his kiss ass public apology, that maybe they'll add him back, even if it's DLC? All of this is stupid. I'm not supporting his racist remarks but come on, he didn't make them in public. It's because all of that shit in South Carolina where that guy killed those innocent black people at church, which I sympathize for them and their suffering. Taking Hogan out for making racist remarks? What about all of the racism/stereotypes WWF/WWE has been using for years on their television product? It does't bother me but I think it sucks for Hogan to have everything he's worked for taken from him just because he said some stupid shit.

If there wasn't a showcase planned for him then I hope nWo Hall&Nash stay in as the Outsiders and just have the shirts as entrance attire..Or they can just do nWo 2002 after they turned on Hogan and so it'd be Hall,Nash,X-Pac,Big Show and HBK

I hope they don't take Hogan's moves out! Does anyone think after Hogan does his kiss ass public apology, that maybe they'll add him back, even if it's DLC? All of this is stupid. I'm not supporting his racist remarks but come on, he didn't make them in public. It's because all of that shit in South Carolina where that guy killed those innocent black people at church, which I sympathize for them and their suffering. Taking Hogan out for making racist remarks? What about all of the racism/stereotypes WWF/WWE has been using for years on their television product? It does't bother me but I think it sucks for Hogan to have everything he's worked for taken from him just because he said some stupid shit.

I totally agree with you except the part about wwe doing racism and stereotypes on tv because those are characters on TV show while this was Hogan as a person and because of who he is, it's a big deal or seen as a no no

Don't know how legit this account is, earlier this month he posted this.

insidenews_zpsaxmljzyh.png

Test? Did he ever faced Austin? Tried googling Austin vs Test and the only match I found was Austin vs. Corporation (Chyna, Kane, Big Boss Man, Test, Shamrock and Vince)

Archived