breaking news hulk hogan and wwe are done!

TRaShflow

I could believe the rant about his daughter dating a black guy, but I'm actually shocked about his feelings towards Dwayne. Eh, this is just another nail on the Hogan is a Horrible Human Being coffin.

The comments about Rock came from a satire site. The stuff about his daughter dating a black man however are real.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Source: PWInsider

WWE contacted most of their licensees and partners this morning to inform them that all references to Hulk Hogan and all images of him for current or planned licensing projects must be dropped immediately.

WWE has nixed or is in the process of nixing everything from action figures to streaming music that was related to Hogan under the WWE umbrella.

WWE contacted most of their licensees and partners this morning to inform them that all references to Hulk Hogan and all images of him for current or planned licensing projects must be dropped immediately.

WWE has nixed or is in the process of nixing everything from action figures to streaming music that was related to Hogan under the WWE umbrella.

and sow the hulkster destroyed one of a possible good games-.- now i am not sure we getting 2k16 on its date..

Confirming Hogan will be removed from 2k16. Hopefully they weren't planning anything big involving Hogan

Confirming Hogan will be removed from 2k16. Hopefully they weren't planning anything big involving Hogan

I wonder if hes gonna be removed from every game hes in and if so then i say f 2k

2K has had bit of a bumpy ride with these WWE games ever since they got them. First year there was the whole drunken Flair at the 2K panel and JR getting fired, then there was the whole CM Punk walking out and WWE probably were pushing 2K to remove him from 2k15 and now this. I wouldn't even blame 2K if they start to regret ever getting the WWE licences in the first place

Thanks to those bigoted comments on Hogan's part, this game will likely be delayed and will likely not have the largest roster. Not expecting many improvements in this game as they will be too busy deleting stuff. Maybe 2k17 will be the first good game. Or 18 or 19 or 20 or 21 or 2kNever. At this point, I give up on 2K (I'm not saying it's 2K's fault).

Thanks to those bigoted comments on Hogan's part, this game will likely be delayed and will likely not have the largest roster. Not expecting many improvements in this game as they will be too busy deleting stuff. Maybe 2k17 will be the first good game. Or 18 or 19 or 20 or 21 or 2kNever. At this point, I give up on 2K.

... how the *Censored* is this 2Ks fault? Seriously, do you guys actually think before you type?

Thanks to those bigoted comments on Hogan's part, this game will likely be delayed and will likely not have the largest roster. Not expecting many improvements in this game as they will be too busy deleting stuff. Maybe 2k17 will be the first good game. Or 18 or 19 or 20 or 21 or 2kNever. At this point, I give up on 2K.

No hogan means no largest roster? The focus will not all go directly into removing hogan and ignoring the rest. Giving up on 2K and this game because of Hogan is pretty stupid

... how the *Censored* is this 2Ks fault? Seriously, do you guys actually think before you type?

No.

Man, I guess there was some writing in there that only you could read, because I did not get that from that at all. MOST, is the key word. Action figures and music are totally different than video games, that take a lot longer to put together.

Man, I guess there was some writing in there that only you could read, because I did not get that from that at all. MOST, is the key word. Action figures and music are totally different than video games, that take a lot longer to put together.

No all current and future projects involving Hulk Hogan.

Archived