52 replies to this topic

#41 Stoned Clown

Stoned Clown

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,952 posts
  • Gamertag: WYHA WARCLOWN

Posted 27 July 2015 - 04:06 PM

I'd rather they release Boogeyman in a "legendary jobbers" pack along with Nailz, Repoman, and Funaki.

That offended me :(

But they are legendary jobbers, also he didn't label them as wrestlecrap

#42 WarGreymon77

WarGreymon77

Crushes on Becky Lynch

• Members
  • 7,264 posts
  • SEN (PS3): WarGreymon77

Posted 27 July 2015 - 06:18 PM

Eww.  But I won't turn down more wrestlers.

#43 iamthedoctor

iamthedoctor

Wrestling's Greatest Fan

• Members
  • 14,193 posts
  • Gamertag: iamthedoctor666
  • SEN (PS3): iamthedoctor666
  • Twitter: iamthedoctor666

Posted 29 July 2015 - 10:21 AM

Yeah...it sounds like he wants to be in the game...in which case, they probably would have put him in...if he had asked earlier in the year. Probably too late now.

Tatanka asks on Twitter every year they never add him either, lots of legends want that extra income doesn't mean they'll get considered

This. tatanka posted for months before legends of wrestlemania came out for him to be included. The way he'd say it, "play as tatanka in legends of wrestlemania" made it seem as though he was in.

Yeah, well...as sad as it is, Boogeyman is more relevant to the state of current pro wrestling than Tatanka is. Boogeyman has appeared on WWE programming pretty recently. They usually pull him out around Halloween time, just for a festive segment or two.

Wouldnt have mided Tatanka in. WWE made a big deal about him years ago and was slated to win the IC belt till Shawn threw a fit backstage.

#44 RnC

RnC

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 02:31 AM

Back in the days when Shawn was an arrogant bitchy cry baby

#45 Emrys

Emrys

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,520 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 03:43 AM

Good thing Shawn grew up.

#46 OJ Simpson

OJ Simpson

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,443 posts
  • Gamertag: X
  • SEN (PS3): none

Posted 30 July 2015 - 06:32 AM

Yeah...it sounds like he wants to be in the game...in which case, they probably would have put him in...if he had asked earlier in the year. Probably too late now.

Tatanka asks on Twitter every year they never add him either, lots of legends want that extra income doesn't mean they'll get considered

This. tatanka posted for months before legends of wrestlemania came out for him to be included. The way he'd say it, "play as tatanka in legends of wrestlemania" made it seem as though he was in.

Yeah, well...as sad as it is, Boogeyman is more relevant to the state of current pro wrestling than Tatanka is. Boogeyman has appeared on WWE programming pretty recently. They usually pull him out around Halloween time, just for a festive segment or two.

Wouldnt have mided Tatanka in. WWE made a big deal about him years ago and was slated to win the IC belt till Shawn threw a fit backstage.

"a few years ago" Dude, that was a two decades ago! Honestly, he just has no relevance unless he comes from a showcase mode because most gamers would have no idea who he is. He's not a "legend" that gets mentioned at all on WWE TV. His inclusion would be random. I'm not much of a Boogeyman fan, but I'm all for his inclusion. He was in the Rumble this year, and it would be cool to see his moment with Bray Wyatt expanded on in the game. Plus, the boogeyslam would be a great readdition. His entrance would be amazing too seeing it in XB1 or PS4.

Back to Tatanka, it would be nice to see some legends/alumni who aren't featured every year though, even if it isn't him and instead people with a little more name value. Rick Martel would be cool.

I'm not big on legends who aren't relavent to the year's theme though. Eddie Guerrero's inclusion in WWE 2K14 annoyed me, laregly because it was his AE era attire. Had he had his WM20 attire, even without Angle I wouldn't have cared so much. This year Finlay and Lord Steven Regal annoyed me... we get a WCW pack and this is who you give us? Really could've upped their game there. Goldberg, Scott Hall... someone more relavent, especially since Regal was already in the game.

#47 Salvaje Beast

Salvaje Beast

Zondo

• Members
  • 13,395 posts

Posted 30 July 2015 - 08:59 AM

I totally forgot Boogeyman was an entrant at this year's RR

#48 RnC

RnC

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,999 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 02:57 AM

"a few years ago" Dude, that was a two decades ago! Honestly, he just has no relevance unless he comes from a showcase mode because most gamers would have no idea who he is. He's not a "legend" that gets mentioned at all on WWE TV.

Tatanka did have a somewhat modest return to WWE from 2006-2007 including a rather good showing in the 2006 Rumble

#49 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 21,826 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:06 AM

Tatanka was awesome. He is one of those guys along with Adam  Bomb or Giant Gonzalez that a lot of people don't care much for but would be awesome in a video game.

#50 BestInTheWorld614

BestInTheWorld614

Legend

• Members
  • 6,117 posts
  • SEN (PS3): Vnkid58
  • Twitter: @vnuccio54

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:11 AM

Tatanka was awesome. He is one of those guys along with Adam  Bomb or Giant Gonzalez that a lot of people don't care much for but would be awesome in a video game.

New Generation pack would be awesome imo

#51 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 21,826 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 04:27 AM

Yeah, the new gen was awesome. Pretty much everyone on the roster was cool as hell looking back, so much talent during that period. Perhaps not the best gimmicks, but a ton of HoF talent.

#52 TRaShflow

TRaShflow

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 965 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 09:12 AM

yeah  i am a big fan of this guys tatanka, adam bomb,gonzales, maybee the dad of bray and bo

irs would be nice *___* i love irs :D

crush would be another great choice

#53 Mr.Dreadful

Mr.Dreadful

Legend

• Members
  • 9,318 posts
  • Gamertag: XB1- Dukesfan77
  • SEN (PS3): PS4- randomCanadian77

Posted 01 August 2015 - 06:48 PM

i was actually a fan of his. but i liked Brian Clark in Kronik better.