What new/old modes would you like to see in WWE 2K16?

sdd619

Hello you are currently reading this post. Freaky huh? Me reading your mind like that.

So what Modes would you like to see new or old?

For those looking for Create a Tractor. Unless you come up with your own WWE game with that feature. It ain't going in.

All the match types that were removed from 2K15 which were in 2K14. That is all.

This more than anything. I'd love all the create modes back but the lack of match types and removing the ability to change match rules killed my enjoyment of the game.

All create modes and match types that have been removed over the course of the series, and then some.

- Create An Arena
- Create A Championship
- Create A Diva
- Create A Story
- Create A Move
- Create A Taunt/Stance/Run
- Create A Royal Rumble Entrance
- Create A Tag/Trio Entrance
- Create A Match Type
- Create A Locker Room (For MyCareer perhaps)

- GM Mode (Even if it were combined with Universe)
- Survival/Team Battle (From No Mercy and Attitude)
- Online Leagues/Tournaments (With format options)

- Online Royal Rumbles
- Highlight Reel

- Casket Match
- Buried Alive Match
- 2 VS 2 VS 2 VS 2
- 4 VS 4
- Championship Scramble
- Hardcore Time Limit Title
- Strap Match

Obviously the basic match types & match creator they removed without any reason. new & improved weapon physical animation (they were great in '11), the return of GM mode (I would love to manage NXT), and some of the creation suite they removed from '14

• 2 weeks later...

Revamped create a wrestler:

Being able to use superstars hair and facial hair.

Create A Finisher:

I thought create a finisher had potential but after the first or second game with it in they didn't do anything to it. And by the last game it was in, it was still choppy and not a smooth transition sequence to sequence.

All create modes and match types that have been removed over the course of the series, and then some.

- Create An Arena

- Create A Championship

- Create A Diva

- Create A Story

- Create A Move

- Create A Taunt/Stance/Run

- Create A Royal Rumble Entrance

- Create A Tag/Trio Entrance

- Create A Match Type

- Create A Locker Room (For MyCareer perhaps)

- GM Mode (Even if it were combined with Universe)

- Survival/Team Battle (From No Mercy and Attitude)

- Online Leagues/Tournaments (With format options)

- Online Royal Rumbles

- Highlight Reel

- Casket Match

- Buried Alive Match

- 2 VS 2 VS 2 VS 2

- 4 VS 4

- Championship Scramble

- Hardcore Time Limit Title

- Strap Match

I agree with all this, especially the 4 VS 4 and 2 Vs 2 Vs 2 Vs 2. You'd figure with improved system hardware(X-Box One, PS4) , they would be able to make this possible, hell SD: Just Bring It pulled it off with 8 wrestlers at one. WHY NOT NOW?

BRING BACK:

-Create A Finisher

-Create A Taunt

-Highlight Reel

-Create A [Female] Superstar

-Create A Winning Cutscene

-Create An Arena

-Training Mode

-Anywhere-Around-The-Building-Matches...screw these lifeless Backstage Brawls...give us something way more fun and chaotic and less incredibly-predictable....

-Triple Threat Tornado Tag Team matches...those were my favorites, with or without weapons.

-Superstar Threads

-Not a mode, but I miss having a bunch of different stances to choose from for wrestlers in Create A Moveset. Wish they'd bring that back, albeit in a less cartoony kind of manner. Remember Jeff Hardy dancing and Hogan always adjusting the waist of his tights? lol

NEW MODES:

-Advanced option in Create A Taunt that would allow you to use the Kinect (or whatever the more modern equivalents are) to mo-cap your own 2 or 3 second taunt

-Advanced option in Create An Entrance to edit the color of vehicles used in entrances or even import logos onto them.

-Create A Breaking Point Submission

-Create An Outside Dive....relating to creating springboard dives or dives to the outside or what have you. Special highspot-type moves that aren't to be assigned as sigs or finishers. Nothing off the turnbuckle...just dives through, over, or using, the ropes, to the outside.

-War Games Cage Match....4 vs 4 or 5 vs 5...and make it available to have an all-Divas War Games too.

-Bull Rope Match...the mechanics of that would be kind of insane for them to pull off, although I can easily see them just having 2 or 3 match-specific sell animations we see over and over that would suck the life out of everything. Like throwing your opponent over the top rope, and he's hanging there a few seconds, and it's awesome the first few times, 'til you see that exact...same...animation...again and again and again. If they could have like 5 alternating sells for certain stuff like that, awesome; problem solved.

-Create A Hairstyle for Create A Superstar, where we can piece together the perfect hairstyle to suit what we are looking for, from a hundred different parts of hairstyles. Like..."If I put create-a-hairstyle parts 13, 4, and 27 together, I get perfect Bull Nakano hair!". We had something kind of similar many years ago, but nothing quite like just fully being able to customize hair. Would go even MORE of a ways with making Divas than the men, perhaps.

for me the most things are

-match editor

-interference in a match

-create a diva

-create a arena or a possible edit a arena thing-.-

and i hope we get new things like change the anouncer name of superstars

set managers to a stable or superstar

and let us free design the championship places like 4 single titles

BRING BACK:

-Create A Finisher

-Create A Taunt

-Highlight Reel

-Create A [Female] Superstar

-Create A Winning Cutscene

-Create An Arena

-Training Mode

-Anywhere-Around-The-Building-Matches...screw these lifeless Backstage Brawls...give us something way more fun and chaotic and less incredibly-predictable....

-Triple Threat Tornado Tag Team matches...those were my favorites, with or without weapons.

-Superstar Threads

-Not a mode, but I miss having a bunch of different stances to choose from for wrestlers in Create A Moveset. Wish they'd bring that back, albeit in a less cartoony kind of manner. Remember Jeff Hardy dancing and Hogan always adjusting the waist of his tights? lol

NEW MODES:

-Advanced option in Create A Taunt that would allow you to use the Kinect (or whatever the more modern equivalents are) to mo-cap your own 2 or 3 second taunt

-Advanced option in Create An Entrance to edit the color of vehicles used in entrances or even import logos onto them.

-Create A Breaking Point Submission

-Create An Outside Dive....relating to creating springboard dives or dives to the outside or what have you. Special highspot-type moves that aren't to be assigned as sigs or finishers. Nothing off the turnbuckle...just dives through, over, or using, the ropes, to the outside.

-War Games Cage Match....4 vs 4 or 5 vs 5...and make it available to have an all-Divas War Games too.

-Bull Rope Match...the mechanics of that would be kind of insane for them to pull off, although I can easily see them just having 2 or 3 match-specific sell animations we see over and over that would suck the life out of everything. Like throwing your opponent over the top rope, and he's hanging there a few seconds, and it's awesome the first few times, 'til you see that exact...same...animation...again and again and again. If they could have like 5 alternating sells for certain stuff like that, awesome; problem solved.

-Create A Hairstyle for Create A Superstar, where we can piece together the perfect hairstyle to suit what we are looking for, from a hundred different parts of hairstyles. Like..."If I put create-a-hairstyle parts 13, 4, and 27 together, I get perfect Bull Nakano hair!". We had something kind of similar many years ago, but nothing quite like just fully being able to customize hair. Would go even MORE of a ways with making Divas than the men, perhaps.

If all of this was done, and done correctly more importantly, I would not put this game down for long time.

Ability to catch weapons thrown into the ring (nWo Revenge - No Mercy)

Corner / situation specific taunts.

"stacking" opponents in the corner, and Irish whipping opponents into each other.

Fighting in the crowd / backstage (like the early Smackdown games)

Actually seeing your selected superstar rather than a default in moveset editing.

a Vince MacMahon Mode, where during the editing process you can decide to ruin a wrestler, decide they are ruined and drop their push. Also you are allowed to change your mind on someone every 20 minutes ! Also Every option you have will either A. have an option to make Cena look strong in it and B. to try and get Roman over too.. it would bring authenticy to the game, and a Kevin Dunn mode, where you also kill the women's division in the game, this mode, also would effect the female CAWS too..

All i want is a game that's worth £40 and actually lasts more than a month.And the old create modes like taunt and arena...and Diva CAW's....and more match types...and a solid roster...and arena variations like MSG and stuff. So a good game, yeah i just want a good game.

All i want is a game that's worth £40 and actually lasts more than a month.And the old create modes like taunt and arena...and Diva CAW's....and more match types...and a solid roster...and arena variations like MSG and stuff. So a good game, yeah i just want a good game.

Legends of Wrestling actually allowed you to choose the stadium to build your arena in. There was gym, indoor arenas, Outdoor stadium (Ceasars and Wembley) etc. That was really cool.

Archived