Other superstars confirmed!

devilboy89

We had shit like this for 2K14 from Gamespot and Amazon around this time a few years ago with the so called NXT presence that was non existent in the game. So this feels like grain of salt news.

Didn't it have a NXT ring and title though? Maybe not, the games all start to blend to me

It did.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alexa Bliss is quite random, if you ask me. BUT awesome news if true, since if Alexa is in the game then so is Charlotte, Becky, Sasha and Bailey. Perhaps even Carmella, NXT roster is going to be awesome.

No really she's been on TV more consistently since that March show at the Arnold Classic.And she's actually a wrestler unlike someone else.

Well I just thought it was quite random to throw out Alexa Bliss instead of Sasha Banks or Charlotte since those two are (or were) the top women in NXT for months. Not doubting her wrestling skills, she is really good, but just thought it was kinda random

Has GameStop (any country) got a history with being wrong in its preorder details?

Yes, but its rare

This is a hard one to call, I took a screenshot of the image & tweeted it to the WWE2kDev account with a "is this real?"

Message but no response. Does anyone know if it's been taken down yet?

2K have closed the threads on the official boards for this claiming false information so maybe take this info with a pinch of salt

Well that escalated quickly, but yeah it looked fake because it didn't even show Austin on the covers either. If any NXT divas are in, I'd expect only Sasha, Charlotte, Becky and maybe Bayley to make it.

International Business Times has just ran an article on this Itallian GameStop leak now, that doesn't mean it's real but the games media seems to be taking this seriously at this point

Well the 2k forums seem to be very tight on any info or leaks. So I have no idea. We will see. I think personally 2K is being a little childish about how they hold back info. It really hurt them last year with both fans amd critics it seemed. Game still sold though, so who am I to say?I just feel jipped a little bit when we are around 3 months away and have only seen one possible render/model(Balor) and less than a handful of these developer videos.

Archived