Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:20 PM

Thor was well, *censored*ing awesome.

#22 stenis

stenis

Commander

• V.I.P
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 12:33 PM

So pissed Ruffalo is in this as the Hulk and not Norton thou.

Ruffalo is a really good actor! Sure, it would make sense to have Norton play Banner again, but Ruffalo is a great choice.

#23 Spyder78

Spyder78

Official CAWs.ws Addict

• Banned
  • 20,080 posts

Posted 01 May 2011 - 08:50 PM

So pissed Ruffalo is in this as the Hulk and not Norton thou.

Ruffalo is a really good actor! Sure, it would make sense to have Norton play Banner again, but Ruffalo is a great choice.

Only good part he had was in the movie Where The Wild Things Are as the mother's boyfriend and never spoke, other then that he is shitty actor.. Sorry man can't sway me on it xd

#24 Alex.

Alex.

What Is This?

• Banned
  • 7,749 posts
  • Gamertag: Pepsiguy2
  • SEN (PS3): pepsiguy_2

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:18 AM

The trailer was leaked, and I'm not gonna post it here, there'll be no sense since it'll be taken down instantly. So I got some screencaps for you. I was told I'm allowed to post leaks in spoilers, so if you don't want costume changes spoiled for you, don't click.

Spoiler

Also when replying, please spoiler tag any opinions.

#25 Vunter Slaush

Vunter Slaush

aka iSlash

• Banned
  • 11,400 posts
  • Gamertag: VRSlashGnR

Posted 19 July 2011 - 06:18 AM

^lolwut at the quoted post. Anyway, it looks like they're going for a Ultimate Hawkeye look.

Posted Image

#26 Attitude Adjusted

Attitude Adjusted

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn

• Members
  • 12,240 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:39 PM

Damn I can't wait for this movie. Captain America's gonna be shown here in a week. Hopefully, I can watch it as I've been looking forward to it.

#27 Ewok_3000

Ewok_3000

• V.I.P
  • 36,572 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:42 PM

When I read that Cobie Smulders was gonna play Maria Hill, I was happy yet intrigued at the same time. While I haven't seen any of the other Marvel movies in cinemas (I saw Ghost Rider, but that doesn't count), I definitely wanna see this.

#28 Attitude Adjusted

Attitude Adjusted

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn

• Members
  • 12,240 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:30 PM

^Not even any of the X-Men and Spider-Man movies? O_o

#29 Ewok_3000

Ewok_3000

• V.I.P
  • 36,572 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:47 PM

^Not even any of the X-Men and Spider-Man movies? O_o

X-Men 3 - Yeah. The others - Nah. I either don't have the money, or I wait till they come out on DVD.

#30 Attitude Adjusted

Attitude Adjusted

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn

• Members
  • 12,240 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:15 PM

There's another way you can get/watch them y'know. Just sayin'. ;) I highly recommend them. The X-Men and Spiderman series are both awesome. Spiderman 1, 2, X-Men 1, 2 and X-Men: First Class were all freaking amazing. Spiderman 3 was decent. Though X-Men 3 and X-Men Origins: Wolverine were disappointing compared to the others, they were still watchable.

#31 D.A.N.

D.A.N.

• Banned
  • 25,506 posts
  • Gamertag: pZ Uncanny Doom
  • Twitter: @Uncanny_Doom

Posted 23 July 2011 - 02:52 PM

The Avengers trailer was awesome. This might just be me though but did anyone else notice a complete absence of Banner/Hulk?

#32 Alex.

Alex.

What Is This?

• Banned
  • 7,749 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:04 PM

I'm pretty sure Mark Ruffalo made a quick flash on the screen. I'll try to find a pic of it.

#33 D.A.N.

D.A.N.

• Banned
  • 25,506 posts
  • Gamertag: pZ Uncanny Doom
  • Twitter: @Uncanny_Doom

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:05 PM

I'm pretty sure Mark Ruffalo made a quick flash on the screen. I'll try to find a pic of it.

Yeah, I watched again. He's shown at least twice.

#34 Alex.

Alex.

What Is This?

• Banned
  • 7,749 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:06 PM

Yeah, I watched again. He's shown at least twice.

I don't think they have done any Hulk CGI yet, which is why he was probably absent. I think that part with the cars crash was probably caused by Hulk.

#35 stenis

stenis

Commander

• V.I.P
  • 12,512 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 06:07 PM

2012 will be awesome for movies. Avengers, TDKR, Spider-Man, The Hobbit etc. This looks awesome though.

#36 Vunter Slaush

Vunter Slaush

aka iSlash

• Banned
  • 11,400 posts

Posted 23 July 2011 - 07:28 PM

Concept art for the film. Like I guessed, they've gone for a more Ultimate Hawk-Eye look which is probably better, it's also much more modern.

May I mention the ship in Hawk Eye's art? SHIELD Heli-Carrier or is it a Skrull spaceship perhaps?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by iSlash, 23 July 2011 - 07:29 PM.

#37 Vunter Slaush

Vunter Slaush

aka iSlash

• Banned
  • 11,400 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:48 AM

When I read that Cobie Smulders was gonna play Maria Hill, I was happy yet intrigued at the same time. While I haven't seen any of the other Marvel movies in cinemas (I saw Ghost Rider, but that doesn't count), I definitely wanna see this.

Well here's what you can expect Cobie to look like:

Posted Image

Thor looks much the same
Posted Image

#38 Sam The Dude

Sam The Dude

Main Eventer

• Members
  • 3,840 posts
  • Twitter: @Sam_Woodson

Posted 24 July 2011 - 05:56 AM

Wait...was there a trailer for Avengers after the credit of Captain America or something?

f*ck

#39 Vunter Slaush

Vunter Slaush

aka iSlash

• Banned
  • 11,400 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:42 AM

Wait...was there a trailer for Avengers after the credit of Captain America or something?

f*ck

Yep.

Also, another new cast member: Amanda Righetti

The Mentalist starlet will make her Marvel Studios' debut as a member of S.H.I.E.L.D. in Captain America: The First Avenger, which hits theaters this Thursday.

After yesterday's confirmation of the first Avengers movie trailer set to hit theaters this weekend with the release of Captain America: The First Avenger, another piece of news has been revealed. Amanda Righetti, whose breakout role was as an investigator on the hits television series The Mentalist, will join the ranks of Sam Jackson, Jeremy Renner, Scarlett Johansson and Cobie Smulders as a Agent of the clandestine organization known as S.H.I.E.L.D. Though neither Paramount Pictures nor Marvel Studios has released the name of the comic character she will embody on film, the current buzz has her pegged as either Carol Danvers -- also known to comic fans as the superpowered heroine Ms. Marvel -- or Sharon Carter, niece of Peggy Carter who is played by Hayley Atwell in Captain America and acts as Steve Rogers' WWII partner and love interest.

Oh, I forgot to mention that Loki will have a role in the Avengers movie. If you saw the after-credits scene from Thor, S.H.I.E.L.D. is in possession of the Tesseract/Cosmic-Cube and Loki is possessing Selvig who will be working with it. Loki also confirmed that he'll be in the movie and will be a villian (Selvig will obviously be in it as well)

Edited by iSlash, 24 July 2011 - 06:52 AM.

#40 Attitude Adjusted

Attitude Adjusted

Lorenzo Von Matterhorn

• Members
  • 12,240 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:59 AM

Concept art for the film. Like I guessed, they've gone for a more Ultimate Hawk-Eye look which is probably better, it's also much more modern.

May I mention the ship in Hawk Eye's art? SHIELD Heli-Carrier or is it a Skrull spaceship perhaps?
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Damn those look sweet.