Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly this is a good move, people are probably feeling fatigue from Marvel movies so spacing shit out and throwing stuff on a streaming service for people to watch at their pace isn't bad. That being said not alot of this interests me. Im interested in Hawkeye since the title looks like the title from Factions run, not sure Renner can pull that off though. He said no time for mutants which is a bummer, no Namour still, I kinda hope they make Fantastic Four a series instead of a movie.

He said no time for mutants which is a bummer, no Namour still, I kinda hope they make Fantastic Four a series instead of a movie.

He actually said Mutants/X-Men are planned, but he didn't have time to talk about it in the panel, same thing with Fantastic Four

Shangi *censored*ing CHI?

Honestly this is a good move, people are probably feeling fatigue from Marvel movies so spacing shit out and throwing stuff on a streaming service for people to watch at their pace isn't bad. That being said not alot of this interests me. Im interested in Hawkeye since the title looks like the title from Factions run, not sure Renner can pull that off though. He said no time for mutants which is a bummer, no Namour still, I kinda hope they make Fantastic Four a series instead of a movie.

Some people maybe, but Endgame and Spidey 2 wouldn't have made as much money as they did if people were feeling fatigued. We wanna know what happens next. Still, spacing shit out is definitely a good idea.

No Namor, because Disney don't own the distribution rights for the character. Just like The Hulk. I guess he could be in another movie, but can't have one himself otherwise Universal will collect all the money from distribution sales. That being said, I'd love the see Keanu Reeves as Namor.

but there should be an asteriks they did need like 10 movies before it for this to work Avatar did it without any sort of hype or build up

Do you even know what promo material is? :lol:

It had plenty of hype and build up. Mainly months of; COME LOOK AT OUR GIANT *censored*ING MASSIVE MOVIE WITH 3D AND 3D IS GOING TO BE THE FUTURE, STAR TREK IS REAL LIFE HOLOGRAMS ARE REAL, FROM THE DIRECTOR OF TITANIC AND TERMINATOR 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D 3D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avatar had more hype than 90% of movies in history. Having pre-existing movies in a franchise =/= no hype.

Shangi *censored*ing CHI?

Some people maybe, but Endgame and Spidey 2 wouldn't have made as much money as they did if people were feeling fatigued. We wanna know what happens next. Still, spacing shit out is definitely a good idea.

No Namor, because Disney don't own the distribution rights for the character. Just like The Hulk. I guess he could be in another movie, but can't have one himself otherwise Universal will collect all the money from distribution sales. That being said, I'd love the see Keanu Reeves as Namor.

I have a lot of friends who said that because these films end phase 4 their done watching MCU films. I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case for a few

but there should be an asteriks they did need like 10 movies before it for this to work Avatar did it without any sort of hype or build up

Does that mean that Avatar should have an asterisk because it debut with brand-new, history making 3D technology?

Dumb!

It wasn't brand new though they're doing 3D movie technology before then Avatar was just the first one to do it right

And Avatar going to do anything different than when it came to marketing than any other movie at the time

An as for Marvel movies every movie that did was hyping to next movie why do you think they added end credit scene to every movie every movie was marketed for hyping up the next movie in the franchise

I just wish it was someone other then Portman. And the fatigue is real. I havent seen Captain Marvel, Antman and Wasp, and wouldn't have seen Doctor Strange if it wasn't for someone else wanting to watch it. Depending on who the villain was for Spider-man i could have gone either way on seeing it but Mysterio is my favorite Spidey villain. Not much announced for the next phase has me interested minus Thor and the What If series.

Natalie Portman is not becoming the female Thor. :lol: Just because she's in the movie doesn't mean it's heading that way.

Director announced it before introducing her on stage and then handed her Thor's hammer.

Oh *Censored*, no I don't want that at all.

Natalie Portman is not becoming the female Thor. :lol: Just because she's in the movie doesn't mean it's heading that way.

But didn't Jane Foster become Thor at some point?

Yes she did (and it appears that I'm wrong here), but they aren't beholden to the comics.

I feel better now that I know half of those titles are series for the Disney+ service. But I still find the majority of it to be beating a dead horse. We could have had Ghost Rider, Punisher, Thunderbolts, Alpha Flight, X-Factor, X-Force, a standalone Hulk movie, or even a reboot of the X-Men. Instead, we're waiting till 2021 for Black Widow and Hawkeye...

Btw, I hope Blade has Morbius in it.

We already had the perfect Punisher series on Netflix. I would hate for it to be ruined by a movie, unless it was with Jon Bernthal lol

Well, yeah...I think that would go without saying.

Basically, Punisher needs to be in the actual Marvel universe, capable of interacting with other heroes and villains. The Netflix show was good and all, but it was limited in what it was able to achieve...because Punisher is a character who often served as a support for other characters, like Spider-Man and Daredevil. Both Punisher and Daredevil need to be officially brought into the film franchise, so they can be part of the bigger picture.

Jon Bernthal's Punisher is too real for the Marvel films XD. I would like some Nick Fury/Punisher interactions before Jackson hangs his hat tho

Yep, apparently he now has the mask from the comics as well. The villain for Black Widow is also confirmed to be Taskmaster, though I don't think the casting has been revealed for him. The real Mandarin will be the villain of Shang-Chi too.

Archived