Marvel Cinematic Universe

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone think Vulture will factor into Mysterio revealing Peter's secret? He had the opportunity to tell Gargan at the end of Homecoming but didn't. I'm also not sure if this is going to lead to Spider-Man's identity being fully "out" or if they'll handle it similarly to the storyline in Spectacular Spider-Man where Venom reveals Spider-Man's identity, but no one believes it's Peter

Does anyone think Vulture will factor into Mysterio revealing Peter's secret? He had the opportunity to tell Gargan at the end of Homecoming but didn't. I'm also not sure if this is going to lead to Spider-Man's identity being fully "out" or if they'll handle it similarly to the storyline in Spectacular Spider-Man where Venom reveals Spider-Man's identity, but no one believes it's Peter

I believe Mysterio is still alive (like he used non-tech methods to fake his death so Edith couldn't detect it) and if the MCU Spidey reaches a fourth film we'll have Sinister Six that'll include Mysterio, Vulture, and Scorpio pls. But there'll definitely be some consequences leading into the third film

Video games are different from real life. >:(

Joking before Creep or Gen gets mad and bashes me saying that we're talking about a movie, not real life stuff.

I'm hoping to see Spidey team up with at least one person though. It was sad how the movie started out, with paying tribute to Tony and the Cap. :(

So who'll be helping Spidey if the Sinister Six does happen? Or has he been able to fight them by himself in the comics?

I think he has been able to fend them off himself, one way or another. In Spectacular Spider-Man, one of the best scenes in the show is when the symbiote attached to Peter hunts down and destroys the Sinister Six, singlehandedly. Nearly kills Doc Ock in the process

So who'll be helping Spidey if the Sinister Six does happen? Or has he been able to fight them by himself in the comics?

I think he has been able to fend them off himself, one way or another. In Spectacular Spider-Man, one of the best scenes in the show is when the symbiote attached to Peter hunts down and destroys the Sinister Six, singlehandedly. Nearly kills Doc Ock in the process

Oh so that'd be a way to get Venom and Spidey to meet, then, as Feige or someone said that they have plans to have the two collide.

Miles

That'd be interesting, given the format he's in.

So mixed about this. I liked Ragnarok but don't like how the new Thor is for the most part.

Well if you liked Ragnarok but don't like how Thor was used in Infinity War/Endgame, I think you will be relieved. I think Waititi and the Russos have different visions for how to use Thor lol

So mixed about this. I liked Ragnarok but don't like how the new Thor is for the most part.

Well if you liked Ragnarok but don't like how Thor was used in Infinity War/Endgame, I think you will be relieved. I think Waititi and the Russos have different visions for how to use Thor lol

The character being more comical starting in Ragnarok is what I have an issue with, actually. I'm probably one of the few who prefer a more serious Thor.

The character being more comical starting in Ragnarok is what I have an issue with, actually. I'm probably one of the few who prefer a more serious Thor.

Thor was never serious lol

Just not used to midgard customs and full of himself

I don't ever remember him being this silly though, like how he was at the beginning of Ragnarok. But then again, can't be assed to remember how Thor was in his first two movies.

Then dont complain about it? You are just being picky for no reason.

I don't ever remember him being this silly though, like how he was at the beginning of Ragnarok. But then again, can't be assed to remember how Thor was in his first two movies.

No I'm not. As I said, I remember him being serious, but not that silly.

No I'm not. As I said, I remember him being

serious, but not that silly.

Lets just recap what had just happened on this thread with you;

- I dont like the new thor, hes too comical and I think I remember him being more serious

- I cant actually be bothered to remember what he was like in those movies, but Im going to moan about it anyway

You are just moaning for the sake of moaning.

Video games are different from real life. >:(

Joking before Creep or Gen gets mad and bashes me saying that we're talking about a movie, not real life stuff.

I'm hoping to see Spidey team up with at least one person though. It was sad how the movie started out, with paying tribute to Tony and the Cap. :(

Okay flame baiting aside... what the hell did I have to do with this? I literally hadnt said anything and I got shit on? I can understand the difference between a game and real life... what gives? Leave my name out of it.

I havent even seen Far From Home yet, so keep my name out of spoiler discussions. :rolleyes:

Archived